Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The TA album
Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
NDi
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Kysora
Yeah I'll change the name later, if anyone else has any problems speak up now so I don't have to make a bunch of different edits later

Change my artist name to 'Timewave' and fix the typo in the tracks name

Old Post Feb-02-2010 06:58  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for NDi Click here to Send NDi a Private Message Visit NDi's homepage! Add NDi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
novastorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Cloudwalking?

Love it! Haha - very clever name for a downtempo sister compilation (As long as Andy Perring has no problem with us using it!) If not what else ... Cloudstrolling..?

But when you lay still, in the fallen tides
That's where I'll be

Old Post Feb-02-2010 08:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for novastorm Click here to Send novastorm a Private Message Visit novastorm's homepage! Add novastorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by NDi
Change my artist name to 'Timewave' and fix the typo in the tracks name

Hey NDi, what typo you are talking about?

10) NDi - Timt Traveler - Is this correct or it should be "Time Traveler".

Sorry man, if this is a mistake, it's probably my mistake (I just copy/paste from our SoundCloud page).

Cheers

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-02-2010 16:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by novastorm
Love it! Haha - very clever name for a downtempo sister compilation (As long as Andy Perring has no problem with us using it!) If not what else ... Cloudstrolling..?

Cloudlounging?

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Feb-02-2010 16:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NDi
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TranceLover007
Hey NDi, what typo you are talking about?

10) NDi - Timt Traveler - Is this correct or it should be "Time Traveler".

Yeah, it should be 'Time Traveler'.

Old Post Feb-02-2010 16:54  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for NDi Click here to Send NDi a Private Message Visit NDi's homepage! Add NDi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

No problem man, my bad. I will contact Ky with this change.

Thanks man.

Cheers

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-02-2010 16:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Well, the full title for my track is actually Instant Insomnia (Just Add Water)

Hey Mr.Mystery,

Would you like us to change your track name to full name (I'm worry about length of this name) or whatever we have right now can stay?

Cheers

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-02-2010 17:20  United States
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:

My end of things are done for now, thanks for helping me out guys. I'll work on the chill-out album cover when it comes to it.

I also realize that this is backwards, if one wanted to print it out and put it in a CD cover.. since we're not doing that this is just for visual purposes, but if you guys want a printable version I can swap them really quickly. Or someone else could in paint, it's not that difficult.

that looks the business

Old Post Feb-02-2010 17:35  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kysora
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
No problem man, my bad. I will contact Ky with this change.

Haha, I am following this thread, no worries

I just copied the list posted a few pages back, I didn't even really look at it.. I'll wait a few days before changing it in case anyone else notices something that needs changing.

Old Post Feb-02-2010 18:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kysora Click here to Send Kysora a Private Message Add Kysora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Thanks Ky.
It is nice to work with you man - I really like your good attitude.

Cheers

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-02-2010 19:05  United States
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Hey Mr.Mystery,

Would you like us to change your track name to full name (I'm worry about length of this name) or whatever we have right now can stay?

Cheers

Obviously I'd prefer the full title but if space is an issue...

Old Post Feb-03-2010 05:16  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

No problem Mr.Mystery, I hope that Ky is reading this thread and will try to change your track name to a full name. Just to conform this, it should be Instant Insomnia (Just Add Water)

Is this a right full name?, so I don't make another mistake and Ky wouldn't talk to me anymore LOL.

Cheers.

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-03-2010 06:00  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The TA album
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacklookin for another ID.. pleaes help... [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2nd Gen - Musicians Are Morons (Original Mix) [2013]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread