Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The TA album
Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BshidoHEAT
don't be that guy!!!

Thanks Owen

Most feed back is telling me to up on the reverb, but I'm already using a TON on every track, I guess I'm not using enough or there is an insufficient amount in specific places. Either way, it still needs to be worked on :-p

BTW, am I the only one who's hearing slight crackling in the beginning when the flutes are played on the high notes? Or could it be all in my head(phones?)

Colors 2 Mix on mixcloud!

Old Post Feb-14-2010 20:40  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for BshidoHEAT Click here to Send BshidoHEAT a Private Message Visit BshidoHEAT's homepage! Add BshidoHEAT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kysora
Supreme tranceaddict

A little bit, but it sounds more like air going through the flute than crackling.

Old Post Feb-15-2010 12:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kysora Click here to Send Kysora a Private Message Add Kysora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BshidoHEAT
don't be that guy!!!

Download: NsH - A Strange Place for Snow

I kinda did this reedit a little quick...

Colors 2 Mix on mixcloud!

Old Post Feb-16-2010 12:21  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for BshidoHEAT Click here to Send BshidoHEAT a Private Message Visit BshidoHEAT's homepage! Add BshidoHEAT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Sorry for some absence in this thread lately chums. I've had some pretty gruesome household illness to contend with for nearly 3 weeks now AND my crusty old PC has finally given up the ghost, luckily with perfectly salvagable project files......gulp.

I've ordered compenents for the new PC and i've got a meeting with my Bro next weekend to sort out the website (he's the web dev)

My I suggest we keep submitting the chillout tracks for the second album and i'll aim to 'release them to the wild' simultaneously at a later date.

Hope that's cool with everybody

Old Post Feb-20-2010 11:58  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sako487
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
Sorry for some absence in this thread lately chums. I've had some pretty gruesome household illness to contend with for nearly 3 weeks now AND my crusty old PC has finally given up the ghost, luckily with perfectly salvagable project files......gulp.

I've ordered compenents for the new PC and i've got a meeting with my Bro next weekend to sort out the website (he's the web dev)

My I suggest we keep submitting the chillout tracks for the second album and i'll aim to 'release them to the wild' simultaneously at a later date.

sounds great

Old Post Feb-22-2010 09:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sako487 Click here to Send sako487 a Private Message Add sako487 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord

Nice to have you back Geoff, I hope that everything is OK with your family.

Cheers

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-22-2010 16:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list TranceLover007 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

Here's the latest song that Aliciya and I are finishing - it's a downtempo pop-ish track. I'm considering submitting it for the TA chillout album. What do you guys think - is this chillout enough, or too poppy?

Bound - feat. Aliciya Angel [192kbps]

Artwork (C) 2010 Sean Forsythe

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Last edited by cryophonik on Mar-07-2010 at 02:44

Old Post Mar-05-2010 03:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nightshift
...Ninja Business...

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
Here's the latest song that Aliciya and I are finishing - it's a downtempo pop-ish track. I'm considering submitting it for the TA chillout album. What do you guys think - is this chillout enough, or too poppy?

Bound - feat. Aliciya Angel [192kbps]

lol u finally put a public track on soundcloud!

@Soundcloud

:::OUT NOW!:::
Garrido & Skehan ft. Erin - Waiting For You (Nightshift Remix)
Elvin Ong - Motion (Nightshift Remix)
Tidal Forces - Machine Blue (Nightshift Remix)
quote:
Originally posted by meriter
Your primary focus should be making good music. That's all. No one gives a shit how you do it. And the people that do are fags.

Old Post Mar-05-2010 04:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nightshift Click here to Send Nightshift a Private Message Visit Nightshift's homepage! Add Nightshift to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by Nightshift
lol u finally put a public track on soundcloud!

hehe - don't worry, I won't make a habit of it!

BTW, the arp in the chorus of this track is a Sylenth1 patch that TranceLover007's son designed. Keep an eye out for his Sylenth1 bank - he does pretty stellar work!

Oh yeah, and the strings are from my brand new baby - a Kurzweil PC3X!!! I got it in the mail yesterday, unboxed it, hooked it up, heard some of the strings, and recorded them immediately!

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Mar-05-2010 04:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

I shall catch a listen to it asap Dave

currently have 2 PCs in bits as my parts arrived yesterday and i'm building the new DAW today. I'm just making a list of all the VSTs and libraries to transfer.

God help me

Old Post Mar-05-2010 11:03  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
BTW, the arp in the chorus of this track is a Sylenth1 patch that TranceLover007's son designed. Keep an eye out for his Sylenth1 bank - he does pretty stellar work!

Yah, I use some of hie sounds (bass and arp) in my tracks also, clever concept/sounds he develop.

quote:
Oh yeah, and the strings are from my brand new baby - a Kurzweil PC3X!!! I got it in the mail yesterday, unboxed it, hooked it up, heard some of the strings, and recorded them immediately!

Congrats Dave, I like the way you use it in your "Bound feat. Aliciya Angel" track.

Cheers

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-05-2010 16:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list TranceLover007 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Soo... what's going on with this one then?

Old Post Mar-05-2010 18:37  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The TA album
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread