Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum > Essential Games - PS3
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: Essential Games - PS3

quote:
Originally posted by CONNERMAN2000

Just realize that your PS3 is practically a computer. Its an open platform that can do just about anything your PC can do. Emulation, music and data storage, Blu-ray capabilities...the list is endless. The 360 may have the better library, but I strongly believe the PS3 to be the better console, simply due to its customization potential. The features make the 360 seem old and obsolete.

Speaking of which, how can I stream and store wirelessly from a mac or pc computer to the ps3 (videos, data, music, etc.)?

Can I also just hook up a usb cable to transfer data?

Is that possible?

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Jul-22-2008 13:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

Anyone?

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Jul-23-2008 16:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CONNERMAN2000
Slick & Suave

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Essential Games - PS3

quote:
Originally posted by miamitranceman
Speaking of which, how can I stream and store wirelessly from a mac or pc computer to the ps3 (videos, data, music, etc.)?

Is that possible?

Here I am, touting the PS3's features, and yet I don't know how to use just about all of them, lol. I'm pretty sure all you need is a USB cable from your PC to your PS3. Windows should recognize the PS3 OS, and vice versa, I've heard it's just that easy.

Old Post Jul-23-2008 20:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CONNERMAN2000 Click here to Send CONNERMAN2000 a Private Message Add CONNERMAN2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChrstnMchl
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Essential Games - PS3

quote:
Originally posted by miamitranceman

Is that possible?

I use Windows Media Player on my PC but I know it will work with other programs. You have to make your content available over the wireless network in Media Player. Then in the PS3's XMB each category has an option that says search for media servers. Then all of your content on your PC will be available through your PS3's XMB. I really like it.

I learned how to do it here -> http://boardsus.playstation.com/pla...ard.id=ps3media

Back on topic: Warhawk is my all time favorite and has been for almost a year now. I have over 200 hours invested in it and that is nothing compared to some of the other players.

The PSN download games are usually pretty fun too.

Edit: forgot to mention that I have a wireless network.

Last edited by ChrstnMchl on Jul-23-2008 at 21:24

Old Post Jul-23-2008 21:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ChrstnMchl Click here to Send ChrstnMchl a Private Message Add ChrstnMchl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Essential Games - PS3

quote:
Originally posted by ChrstnMchl
I use Windows Media Player on my PC but I know it will work with other programs. You have to make your content available over the wireless network in Media Player. Then in the PS3's XMB each category has an option that says search for media servers. Then all of your content on your PC will be available through your PS3's XMB. I really like it.

I learned how to do it here -> http://boardsus.playstation.com/pla...ard.id=ps3media

Back on topic: Warhawk is my all time favorite and has been for almost a year now. I have over 200 hours invested in it and that is nothing compared to some of the other players.

The PSN download games are usually pretty fun too.

Edit: forgot to mention that I have a wireless network.

Thanks for that dude. I wonder if I can do this from a Mac...

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Jul-24-2008 00:23  United States
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Apart from MGS4, I really like Ridge Racer and the Ratchet and Clank game. For downloadables, Super Stardust HD is great, like a deeper version of GeoWars.

Old Post Jul-24-2008 14:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stevebutabi
spiritual-body-soul thing

Location: On the Edge of the Trans-Amazonian Highway in a Hastily Erected Wooden Shack

Ninja Gaiden Sigma has been my favorite so far.

Old Post Jul-28-2008 01:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stevebutabi Click here to Send stevebutabi a Private Message Add stevebutabi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sinnica Hax
?SYNTAX ERROR

Uncharted for sure, cant wait to get my hands on it.

Old Post Jul-31-2008 08:39  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Sinnica Hax Click here to Send Sinnica Hax a Private Message Add Sinnica Hax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

Ok so i didnt know this was released for the PS3.

So that brings the total of games i would play on the PS3 to ... 3. No still not enough to buy it. But extreme stage seems to be a good game, after all its based on the arcade stage v4. if i ever do pick up a PS3, this game is a must for me.

Old Post Jul-31-2008 14:01  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XRumerTest

Hello. And Bye.

Old Post Mar-16-2017 18:12 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ben_morgan
tranceaddict in training

bought my son PS3 a week ago, he was very happy

Old Post Jul-16-2018 13:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ben_morgan Click here to Send ben_morgan a Private Message Add ben_morgan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge
That 303 Guy

quote:
Originally posted by ben_morgan
bought my son PS3 a week ago, he was very happy

It's a great console with a much better library of titles than the PS4 at the moment. I have a PS4 but I play my PS3 far more.

Old Post Jul-30-2018 18:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Gaming Forum > Essential Games - PS3
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp Id [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDK - "Murder Was The Bass" (Rework) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread