Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Celestial Resonance [psydnb/neurofunk]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Ziptnf - Celestial Resonance [psydnb/neurofunk]

I've thought about doing a sequel to my relatively popular Encrypted Universe but hadn't gotten around to digging for it. There are basically 3 people who rule this sound: Xenofish, Mellow Sonic, and Cybernetika, and none of them are signed to any labels or have any new releases in the past 3-4 years anyway. So unless they all make a comeback I wouldn't anticipate many more of these mixes. The neuro stuff seemed to fit nicely in a 20ish minute block towards the end. I tried to get the most listenable neurofunk available considering a vast majority of it is actually hurts to listen to. Had a lot of fun recording this. Enjoy!

Cryomatter - 7-Dimensional Stasis [Ektoplazm]
Mellow Sonic - Interplanetary [Self-release]
Cryomatter - Reassembly [Ektoplazm]
Mellow Sonic - Astral Traveller (Xenofish Remix) [Self-release]
Mellow Sonic - Heliophysics [Self-release]
Mellow Sonic - Pandora [Self-release]
Xenofish - Twinmachine (Mellow Sonic Remix) [Self-release]
Xenofish & Mellow Sonic - Radiating Scapes [Self-release]
Mellow Sonic - Enemy Forces (Cybernetika Remix) [Self-release]
Axi - Nightfly [Fall Out]
Phace - Strange Science [Shogun]
Black Sun Empire - Extraction [Black Sun Empire]
Noisia - Running Blind [RAM]
Axi - Safe House [Mindtech LTD]

Left-click to download:
Ziptnf - Celestial Resonance (1:16:44) 169MB ~320kbps

Image credit to antifan-real.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Last edited by ziptnf on Dec-11-2019 at 19:11

Old Post Dec-07-2019 18:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Taking a listen to this and loving the song 16 min in!

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Dec-21-2019 15:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Bump - sorry I didn't reply sooner, Luke. I appreciate the listen, yeah when I start playing Mellow Sonic stuff it starts getting more complex and interesting. Apparently he has a new SoundCloud and a new name, no new album but several new releases. Maybe in another 5 years I'll come back to this sound but for now I consider it fully explored lol.

Sad to not see more interest in this mix, but considering the posting frequency in this forum now it's not surprising. Gonna try to aim for a new mix in the Spring.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-13-2020 19:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Celestial Resonance [psydnb/neurofunk]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacki have no clue what this is :(( [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSide - "Exside" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread