Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Not in the US, no, largely due to the fact that your leader and other officials have massively bungled communicating the facts and providing real recommendations to the public.

So far only 1 case of community transmission in Canada...

Old Post Mar-14-2020 16:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Absolutely. I'm listening to our Dumbass In Chief and his minions doing a press conference right now.

Old Post Mar-14-2020 16:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

You guys are fucked. But I'm sure the old white men in charge are happy that your nation's poor and most vulnerable are gonna suffer the most, as is usual when these things happen.

Old Post Mar-14-2020 16:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Well now I suspect maybe we've had the virus. We just watched an interview of a woman who tested positive and said her symptoms were a sore throat and persistent cough. About a month ago I developed a really bad sore throat that lasted for a week and a half. I've never had it last for so long. And I still have the cough. My partner caught whatever I had - same symptoms. And she said the baby wasn't moving as much for a few days during that time. He's back to normal movements again. I never thought it might be the virus because I went to a clinic and the nurse who took a listen to my lunges said nothing to worry about. But that was at the early stages of when all this started. So I'm thinking at our next GP appointment to mention this and see if either of us can get tested. It would be nice to know if we have, and it would be helpful for research purposes. Sounds like they are offering free testing in the States now. Not sure what that entails as far as your past or current symptoms. I just want to know, dammit lol.

Old Post Mar-14-2020 17:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
But I'm sure the old white men in charge are happy that your nation's poor and most vulnerable are gonna suffer the most, as is usual when these things happen.

The real irony is that this disease hits their most reliable voter base (60+ years) the hardest.

I'm following a bunch of scientists and doctors on Twitter who are talking about possible treatments / prophylactics for this thing. Reading them working around the clock on this actually gives me a bit of hope.

Old Post Mar-14-2020 17:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Yep, everyone is seeing the positive in the potential for some real garbage people to get taken out lol.

Also, this happened here:

https://www.utoronto.ca/news/u-t-an...behind-covid-19

Old Post Mar-14-2020 17:09 
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Yep, saw that. Another Canadian science headline: https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent...china-1.5480134

There are also trials for chloroquine / hydroxychloroquine which is theorized to have a similar mechanism (increase intracellular zinc -> disable replication of virus).

Old Post Mar-14-2020 17:14  United States
Silky Johnson

Yep, keep following our news!

Old Post Mar-14-2020 17:18 
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Listerine and stfu.

Old Post Mar-14-2020 17:27  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Listerine and stfu.

I drank 2 bottles of Cool Mint at breakfast. I'm dizzy, now, and my throat burns, but my breath is fabulous!

Old Post Mar-14-2020 17:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

And i bet no coronavirus or hpv.

Old Post Mar-14-2020 17:45  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
And i bet no coronavirus or hpv.

I will ask the wife to check my penis for HPV. She'd better be ready to really fucking squint, too, and not just because virii are tiny.

Old Post Mar-14-2020 17:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed Help Identifying This Catchy Song [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Jose - Hecitate (Dance Assasins + Mac Zimms Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread