Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Secret to Tiesto's Success
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tokadase
Junior tranceaddict

Arrow The Secret to Tiesto's Success

Found this old image

https://ibb.co/XL39f6Y

Old Post Mar-22-2021 06:12  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for tokadase Click here to Send tokadase a Private Message Add tokadase to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Hey, do you like Purl?

Old Post Mar-22-2021 08:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Mar-22-2021 10:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Old Post Mar-22-2021 12:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Old Post Mar-23-2021 14:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerio
tranceaddict in training

What makes tiesto/ tiestos music that he played so special according to people from 2004 in his concert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLTNI4eq_2s
His looks have also make a impact
And about music, i must say that he has really good taste in selection of songs in his sets.

Last edited by Nerio on Mar-23-2021 at 15:45

Old Post Mar-23-2021 15:29  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerio Click here to Send Nerio a Private Message Add Nerio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

tostitos are a plain chip that when you add some salsa things happen. dj tostito

Old Post Mar-23-2021 16:37  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

anyone happen to have that video where Tiesto played my record? I can't find it anywhere anymore.

/dut dut dut

(~)

Old Post Mar-23-2021 23:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
anyone happen to have that video where Tiesto played my record? I can't find it anywhere anymore.

/dut dut dut

Sadly it was taken down from Youtube some time ago for copyright-infringement nonsense :/

Old Post Mar-24-2021 09:07 
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Obviously VINCENT has been flexing his considerable legal muscle.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-24-2021 16:17  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lacksesepsotygh
;B

i cried when he sang that delereum song about holding sense of wonder

Old Post Mar-26-2021 19:57  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lacksesepsotygh Click here to Send lacksesepsotygh a Private Message Visit lacksesepsotygh's homepage! Add lacksesepsotygh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerio
What makes tiesto/ tiestos music that he played so special according to people from 2004 in his concert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLTNI4eq_2s
His looks have also make a impact
And about music, i must say that he has really good taste in selection of songs in his sets.

lmaoo
"the audience you know??? yeah manN1!! the audience he feels the audience!! melody!!"

Old Post Apr-06-2021 16:36  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Secret to Tiesto's Success
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackyet another track to id... [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDon Diablo - Casa del Diablo [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread