Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > World Cup 2022 Thread
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Well I love the guy. The first time I ever saw him play was February 2006 when Barcelona played Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. He hit the crossbar with an outrageous shot and got Asier Del Horno sent off and everyone watching knew he was going to be special. In almost 17 years since then, nobody has given me more joy from watching football than Messi. An Argentine journalist once wrote that watching him play football makes you "nostalgic for the present", a sense that you're witnessing something very rare that one day will be gone. He has done so many things with a football that you instantly know you'll never forget watching. I'd love to see him lift that ugly chunk of gold on Sunday and cap off an incredible career. Where the fuck did the last 17 years go, eh?

Based on the first half there's only one team deserving that chunk of gold and it isn't France. Mbappé must be having a nap or something.

Old Post Dec-18-2022 15:48  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
It should - I thought that was a stupid move on the defender's part, since he ought to know Di María is going to seize the opportunity of getting a penalty kick out of it if he can, and when DM got past him he should have kept his hands to himself as even a minor push is surely going to lead to a penalty kick.

Thought it was a soft call considering it's a final, but rules are rules. It was definitely a foul. No arguing that.

Old Post Dec-18-2022 15:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Thankfully it's not going to be the goal that decides the match, that would be shit.

Old Post Dec-18-2022 16:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
Based on the first half there's only one team deserving that chunk of gold and it isn't France. Mbappé must be having a nap or something.

i don't know if this is true or not, but i read that there has been a virus going around the french team. also wouldn't know what effect it would have on the players if true

Old Post Dec-18-2022 16:04  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

They'll be glad they're wearing dark blue not white shorts

Old Post Dec-18-2022 16:13  Netherlands
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Old Post Dec-18-2022 16:14  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Quelle surprise.

Old Post Dec-18-2022 16:45  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Sacre bleu, I went to take a leak and said to my wife I would take my time because it was a done deal.

Of course, France had to prove me wrong and I didn't get to see any of the goals. Feels like Brazil and Croatia all over again.
quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
i don't know if this is true or not, but i read that there has been a virus going around the french team. also wouldn't know what effect it would have on the players if true

Read it too, camel flu or something. It's like a flipped 1998, but it's not just Ronaldo this time.

Old Post Dec-18-2022 16:48  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Felt like an equalizer was coming after he nailed that penalty. Didn't think it'd come that quick though. Talk about an energy shift. New DJ in the room and he's from France. Argentinians need to get to extra time and regroup. Messi needs to get more vocal here or something. Really missing Di Maria.

Old Post Dec-18-2022 16:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I was already a disinterested party, but I care even less about the result now. No matter who loses, the French breathed so much new life into the game I want it to go indefinitely, what a match!

Old Post Dec-18-2022 17:04  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Long live Messi! Wooooow!

Old Post Dec-18-2022 17:30 
OrangestO
–30–

Fuck off. Now that was not a penalty.

Old Post Dec-18-2022 17:37 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > World Cup 2022 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Help ID This [2003] [17]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWerkstadt - "D-Magick" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread