Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2023 Thread
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Konsyl fiber is the solid shit y'all!

Old Post Apr-26-2023 09:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I’m also known as the brown water profit

Old Post Apr-28-2023 16:20  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Gotta love Lira, who's probably never touched a drug in his life, trying to describe a business techno event as some sort of transcendental experience.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-28-2023 16:56  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

In my defence, I've never not admitted to being very easily amused... or refrained from using hyperbolic language

Old Post Apr-28-2023 18:04  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Gotta love Lira, who's probably never touched a drug in his life, trying to describe a business techno event as some sort of transcendental experience.

I don't know why, but this gave me an exaggerated but much needed chuckle. Thanks, fellow COR wh00r3s!

Old Post May-15-2023 15:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

That's what we're here for

Old Post May-16-2023 16:31  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Lira is a c0r VIP! ...and he also speaks Portuguese so there's that.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-16-2023 17:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Flying to London for a stag. First dance of the year and first time wifey and I are away from our boy for two nights. Words can't describe

Old Post May-19-2023 16:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lol pace yourselves!

Old Post May-20-2023 14:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Haha. We did pretty well not to drink too much before arriving at the first venue to meet our friends and dive into the rabbit hole. What a fun weekend though - 72 hours of bliss. Can't believe it's already Friday again. Getting back to our boy and dealing with the recovery hasn't been so fun but we're feeling normal again

Old Post May-26-2023 08:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lol excellent. Great success!

I'm headed to Detroit this Sunday for the inaugural party weekend of the summer, Movement! It's the BEST way to kick off summer, but then also leaves such a huge party crush hole when it's over...it's as if we're just chasing the same feels by going to every other party the rest of the year following.

Anyway. The weather forecast is killer and I'm really looking forward to the drive. My favourite road trip!

Old Post May-26-2023 11:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

I've been wrestling with an annoying bout of plantar fascitis the last 3 months or so. It hurts after I run but then is largely manageable during the week. I've got some insoles with steeper arches and I try to keep up with the exercises but it just doesn't help a lot. I hate it!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post May-28-2023 19:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2023 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID This track from 1996 [2006] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAtlas - Compass Error (Tarrentella vs. Redanka Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread