Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Dave King - I Like This (A Little Mix Project)
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
montana
dub come save me

downloading. will be putting on the phone for a listen. expect a review in the next following week.

jack, isoterra's remix is from the forums. http://tranceaddict.com/forums/show...74#.UOLoluR32So link is dead though. it's on his site though. http://www.isoterra.co.uk/index.php?page=tunes

Old Post Jan-01-2013 13:48  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I did wonder if it was the same Isoterra. Cheers for the knowledge, Tony.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-01-2013 13:54  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JonDC
Supreme tranceaddict

Superb mix. Really took me away that did!

Old Post Jan-01-2013 17:08  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for JonDC Click here to Send JonDC a Private Message Add JonDC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

Absolutely wicked and phenomenal mix, top notch stuff right here. The flow is amazing and you have fantastic mixing skills.

I don't know how this is possible but i had so much fun and at the same time i was totally hypnotized during the first half of this mix, the Breaks part. Then, you mixed Trance in a seamless way and changed the mood, transforming this mix into a stormer and banging one.

Superb.

Old Post Jan-02-2013 23:29  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

listened to it today. was out walking and taking care of some business and after i finished my first listen my phonebattery died on me and i was planning to re-listen to thing. yes, it was that good. not a weak point and the mixing was effortless and flowing

Old Post Jan-03-2013 17:03  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

cheers guys, much appreciated

Jack, no gigs coming up at present, alas. I might be playing a couple of tunes at my wedding, but I doubt that counts

Dave King - Tales Of The Future [Trance]
Dave King - Personal Classics
MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post Jan-06-2013 19:48  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Did you get my text this afternoon? I know your phone has been wonky in the past...

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-06-2013 21:11  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

Here's this years instalment of what has become an increasingly mislabelled monthly series. In my defence, since the last one I have not only got married, but also cleaned out and sorted my entire mp3 collection (two tasks of some magnitude I'm sure you will agree). This appears to be what I would describe as a techno set, taking in various flavours of the genre. There wasn't much planning that went into this so the mixes a wee bit rough around the edges, but thats the way techno is supposed to be, right?

01. X-Press 2 - Rock 2 House (Plastikman'S Acid House Remix) [Minus]
02. Monaque - Dos3000 (Quivver Remix) [Spring Tube Limited]
03. Christian Smith - Automatic [100% Pure]
04. Wolf & Dax J - Lost In Belgrade [Industry Of House]
05. Axel Karakasis - Gobble [Remain Records]
06. Turic - Crawler [LOT49]
07. M.I.D.O.R - Common Talk [Five AM]
08. A:B:S - Seqtronic [Dead Famous Records]
09. Phil Kieran & Bush Tetras - Snakes Crawl (Unsubscribe Remix) [Phil Kieran Recordings]
10. Infusion - Dead Souls [Marine Parade]
11. Don Ruijgrok - Above Zero [JOOF Recordings]
12. Electric Soulside - Hotspot [LOT49]
13. Stimpack - Dreams Of Victory [Mandarine Music]
14. Dezibelio & Herzio - Nebulose (Charlie Kane Remix) [VIM Records]
15. Coyu - Metavision [Cocoon Recordings]
16. Nicole Moudaber Feat. Hosie - In The Mood (Nicole Moudaber Rework) [MOOD]
17. Magitman - Sputter [Tribal Vision Records]
18. Autophase - Up The Ladder [Dead Famous Records]
19. Joris Voorn - MPX309 [Green]
20. Namito - Marathon (Petar Dundov Remix) [DJ Series]

PROPER LINK

Dave King - I Like This October 2013 by David King on Mixcloud

MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post Oct-07-2013 13:08  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Not familiar with most of these, but I like Magitman! Downloading.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Oct-07-2013 14:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Will give this a go, review to come later...

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Oct-09-2013 06:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Congrats on the wedding!

Downloading this

Old Post Oct-11-2013 06:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

did you fellers give this a go?

MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post Oct-17-2013 11:49  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Dave King - I Like This (A Little Mix Project)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother sasha tune to check out... [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMadagascar - "You're Beautiful" (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread