Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland > Visiting UK & Ireland
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Hypersky
Cocooned

I'm landing at Heathrow on the weekend. What's the quickest way to Sheffield from there ?

Old Post Apr-03-2007 08:40  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for Hypersky Click here to Send Hypersky a Private Message Add Hypersky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
slinkyhead
Still a tranceaddict.....

quote:
Originally posted by Hypersky
I'm landing at Heathrow on the weekend. What's the quickest way to Sheffield from there ?

I would guess train to Paddington (Heathrow Express) then tube to Kings Cross/St Pancras and then train from St. Pancras.

Alternatively if money is tight get the tube from Heathrow to Kings Cross/St Pancras (this would be £5 instead of £15/20 on Heathrow Express).

This would be quicker (just) than the coach although the coach would be direct and cheaper. The coach would be National Express.

Old Post Apr-03-2007 10:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for slinkyhead Click here to Send slinkyhead a Private Message Add slinkyhead to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

national express do many routes which is handy. about 4.5 hours up to sheffield way. We often use their airport route which is nottingham east midlands. then if you get a bus to long eaton you can get onto a train to sheffield either via derby or nottingham.

Old Post Apr-03-2007 10:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

or you could get on the electric line, im not sure which station in london, travel upto east retford which is is nottinghamshire then change & get a local line to sheffield, which is about 25-30 mins more. total journey 3-4 hours ish depending on timings

Old Post Apr-03-2007 10:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hypersky
Cocooned

Thanks for the info guys. I'm wondering if there's any way to fly from London to Sheffield...or is there no airport there ?

Old Post Apr-04-2007 07:58  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for Hypersky Click here to Send Hypersky a Private Message Add Hypersky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
slinkyhead
Still a tranceaddict.....

quote:
Originally posted by Hypersky
Thanks for the info guys. I'm wondering if there's any way to fly from London to Sheffield...or is there no airport there ?

its only 4 hours on the coach or 3 on the train, so i'd be surprised if there were flights

Old Post Apr-04-2007 12:40  England
Click Here to See the Profile for slinkyhead Click here to Send slinkyhead a Private Message Add slinkyhead to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smshnick
Junior tranceaddict

nightclubs in London?

I'm staying in the West End at the end of May... are there any decent nightclubs there? Is this a really foolish question?

Old Post Apr-09-2007 21:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for smshnick Click here to Send smshnick a Private Message Add smshnick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
earlyhouse
tranceaddict in training

HI

could you add http://www.earlyhouseclub.net the after-party scene in Dublin has really kicked off
After-parties and Dayclubs in Dublin Ireland
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.. Popcorn is the latest addition to Dublin’s increasingly popular Sunday daytime club scene. It opened its doors five weeks ago, with hordes descending to Radio City on Sundays at 6pm for a strict diet of house and electro.

The man behind the night is Mr Nigel H who has played many clubs in Dublin, including the Ormond, Shaft, Temple of Sound and System. This week sees himself and Danny Alonso from Spirit mixing it up.

Doors open at 6pm directly after the REVIVAL club @ the White Horse Inn and Admission is 10 euro or 8 euro with Revival club stamp.
Check out www.nigelh.com for more info on upcoming guests and news.

Saturdays ::: EARLYHOUSE club @ Whitehorse
From 7am till midday with Dj Owen Clarke playn the best in Dirty Disko And chunky Funky house

Saturdays @ 12 midday till 5pm ::: IM.STILL.STANDIN.PARTY club @ the Cavern. Isaac.Butts
From Midday till 5pm for the Veteran Clubbin Elite
with Dj Robbie Dunbar on the decks

Sundays ::: REVIVAL club @ white-horse-inn
From 1pm till 6pm with Dj Mark Goff an kickn the ass out of ur Sunday

Sundays ::: POPCORN club @ the Isaac Butts CAVERN ..
From 6pm till 11pm with Djs Owen Clarke ( Early house )
& Dj Nigel H ( Mansion House )
playn the Best of Upfront Electro V`s Maximal House
--------------

www.myspace.com/earlyhouse

www.myspace.com/earlyhouse

Old Post Jul-07-2007 01:46  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for earlyhouse Click here to Send earlyhouse a Private Message Visit earlyhouse's homepage! Add earlyhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcoreraverRL
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
heh I guess you could add to that "Dont actually bother visiting Ireland, its not worth it"
cris cotter of the newyork irish but raised in dublin ireland I miss the cold ireland air hiting my face as io walk though the street bumpeb some sasha and digweed in my ipod going to play some fotbol with some friends...... Cheers to all my mate back in dublin raise your pints high next round @ the pub is on me

Old Post Jan-15-2008 04:52  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcoreraverRL Click here to Send hardcoreraverRL a Private Message Visit hardcoreraverRL's homepage! Add hardcoreraverRL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

You sound drunk And the cold irish air is annoying too as its cold and wet most of the time

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Jan-15-2008 12:35  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvD4Life
tranceaddict in training

Hey ppl, are there any good clubs which play purely trance and house in London???
Plus any big events on Feb 24th, Feb 26th nights in London???
Thanks a lot mates!

Old Post Feb-07-2008 11:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for PvD4Life Click here to Send PvD4Life a Private Message Add PvD4Life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
G K Murray
Likes old skool trance

Interesting to hear a few people commenting on how bad the UK is.

I've lived in Australia for about a year now. Trust me - England is a great counrty. I suppose it's a case of "you don't know what you've got until it's gone", or something like that.

Nice weather here but that's about it. Just be thankfull that the UK has an unbeleivable dance scene, and there's plenty of work, transport is briliant etc....

Old Post Apr-02-2008 05:27  England
Click Here to See the Profile for G K Murray Click here to Send G K Murray a Private Message Add G K Murray to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland > Visiting UK & Ireland
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId-1 [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance Control - "This is My House" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread