Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Cooper's make pretty decent beer, actually. Have you tried it before? I know that it's available at some places in the US. Ben used to regularly get it in California... and at a cheaper price than I can buy it here

Sadly, I have not tried it. Nor have I seen it anywhere around here.

Old Post Sep-02-2019 00:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Bummer

Old Post Sep-02-2019 00:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I was inspired so I ordered the Oh Crap book about 3 day potty training. Gonna aim for the end of the month when I have a week off.

Yea that is what we are using. Although this hand foot mouth stuff messed us up today. We were going to call it off because we knew that disease is terribly annoying...and she seemed fine the first day in wanting to go potty so we went for it with success. But today was a storm of nope! her mouth was hurting bad and finally did not want to sit on the potty in the afternoon. She just wanted to be held. So we slapped diapers back on for the rest of the day. But I am hoping the worst of the sickness is over and she will be back.

Without the distraction I'd say the book has a solid method. It really uses an efficient way to get them to recognize that they are peeing/pooping and where it goes. It sounds a lot worse than it was having them nekked. it wasn't a fountain all the time. We just had to really scale back the prompting, we asked if she needed the potty way too much.

Old Post Sep-02-2019 01:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Yeah, I found lots of reviews that give away the method and will likely tweak it myself. I think we already have a good start with many aspects of potty training, so the physical/body awareness is really the only piece left to tackle.

Hope your wee babe feels better! Second winter at daycare coming up, should be interesting to see how the sickness hits this year, heh.

Old Post Sep-02-2019 06:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Congrats dude!

Gracias

Old Post Sep-02-2019 13:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

So how much stuff is inside kids that they can throw up? I swear I've seen 28 lbs of liquids come out of this 25lbs kid! Seems to be a bad ear infection causing nausea. No fever. Such an awesome start to day care year!

I am getting used to smelling like stomach juices.

Old Post Sep-18-2019 02:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Yuck. We have an appointment with an ENT next month because of the frequency of ear infections last year. Doctor noted some fluid in one of her ears at her appointment last week, but I'm thinking that was probably related to catching a small bug from one of her friends. Hopefully it's resolved by the time she has her appointment!

Old Post Sep-18-2019 13:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

ugg, can't imagine having them occur regularly. Hopefully all is well for the kiddo.

Ours was back to normal this am, and even took the antibiotics. we will see if that continues tonight.

Old Post Sep-18-2019 20:19  United States
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

Sup jerks! Guess it's time to join the ranks of ravers-turned-parents.

Old Post Sep-23-2019 14:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

S'up dude!

Old Post Sep-23-2019 14:52 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Welcome!

As a note about raver-parent...I've successfully had my daughter ask to play above and beyond in the mornings Of course we then rotate to Moana, but for those precious few moments...

Old Post Sep-23-2019 18:18  United States
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

One thing I love about being a man is that its never too late to have children, no pun on anyone here...

Old Post Sep-23-2019 22:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackprog track from Emonin Set [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPryda - Armed. [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread