Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who remembers that guy that made really cringey trance dedicated to some girl?
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Yeah, these are the ones I was talking about!

I can hardly ever remember where my keys are most of the time. But these videos? For whatever reason they'll always be stored deep inside my brain

Old Post Jul-17-2022 11:38  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lacksesepsotygh
;B

Where's that ******** (double jew hashleigh) quote about holding the fate of trance in his hand?

Old Post Jul-28-2022 14:39  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lacksesepsotygh Click here to Send lacksesepsotygh a Private Message Visit lacksesepsotygh's homepage! Add lacksesepsotygh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by ********
If You had the fate of trance in your hand...

I would consider more closely that the doctor is right in thinking I am delusional, and resolve why it is just one hand and not two. Make a mantra what is the sound of one hand holding the fate of trance.

and meditate closely waiting for a voice from above to guide me, and not tell the doctor what I am doing or why.

https://tranceaddict.com/forums/sho...=5#.YuUsaHbMJPY

Still effortlessly the best post I've ever read on TA. The best part was that it came in the middle of a bunch of geeks banging on about about vocals and Paul Oakenfold.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-30-2022 13:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aloep
REDIICULASE!!

Who was w_ashley and what did he do?

I knew the name being censored but I never actually caught wind of what happened.

Old Post Jul-30-2022 14:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for aloep Click here to Send aloep a Private Message Add aloep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Didn't he threaten to sue TA if we kept talking about the things he did and said, thus making him our very own Voldermort?

I was on a break when he was banished from our lands, and I've never really seen Harry Potter, but I assume the analogy works to some extent. Bill, if you're reading this, I hope you've found your inner peace instead of a lousy lawyer.

Old Post Jul-31-2022 16:23  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

His YouTube channel is revealing lol. I'm not on my desktop otherwise I'd link it.

Old Post Jul-31-2022 16:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Woop, found it thanks to Google..(the shorts LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/user/intracircumcordei09

From this thread:

https://www2.tranceaddict.com/forum...=1#.Yua2t-wpBaw

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Jul-31-2022 at 17:24

Old Post Jul-31-2022 17:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Woop, found it thanks to Google..(the shorts LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/user/intracircumcordei09

From this thread:

That was a good read, thanks

It also makes me wonder, wtf actually happened to IGK/Jon_Snow? He just totally vanished?

Old Post Aug-01-2022 00:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol. Good riddance!

Old Post Aug-01-2022 00:15 
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
From this thread:

Jesus Downmelting Christ... and turns out, I was there

I thought something else had happened after that, like a final outburst or something... heh.

Old Post Aug-01-2022 05:14  Brazil
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by aloep
Who was w_ashley and what did he do?

I knew the name being censored but I never actually caught wind of what happened.

He was probably the single most mentally unwell person to ever regularly post on TA, and there's some stiff competition for that award.

What did he do? Post insane stories regularly, share unprompted pictures of himself naked, record absolutely mad pieces of amateur trance (I've still got one on my hard drive called FADING THROUGH TIME), write a resume page on his website about how he's a Reiki master looking for a job in a temperate climate close to a large body of water... have I missed anything?

I'm not sure why all his posts got deleted and his username censored though. Swamper will have to answer that. The amount of comedy gold that's been erased from the annals of the Internet by that decision is criminal.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-01-2022 08:11  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Wait, who threatened to sue us then? Was it a false memory? Does anybody else picture a gay orgy with a bunch of guys going "AM I THE HARDEST? A-FIRM-ATIVE!!!" whenever they hear the phrase stiff competition?

Answering just one of these questions is perfectly okay.

Old Post Aug-01-2022 13:35  Brazil

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who remembers that guy that made really cringey trance dedicated to some girl?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHiver & Hammer - Step By Step ( ???? mix) PLEASE HELP ME [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHardy Hard - "Silver Surfer" (Kadozer Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread