Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Corstitution: The Rules of the COR
Pages (72): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

love the powder wig lol

Old Post Mar-17-2013 21:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FrickleTickle
tranceaddict in training

lol

Old Post Mar-17-2013 21:19  Bahamas
Click Here to See the Profile for FrickleTickle Click here to Send FrickleTickle a Private Message Add FrickleTickle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Totally changed my status to that

Old Post Mar-17-2013 21:20  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sleightful
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller

love the powder wig lol

Is it really powdered?

Looks a lot more like dust to me...

Old Post Mar-17-2013 21:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sleightful Click here to Send Sleightful a Private Message Add Sleightful to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by FrickleTickle
Considering Swamper does not come online anymore how are you going to unsuspend the people who are suspended????

Every time I want someone unsuspended, I just PM Swamper on Facebook, and it's normally sorted out within a day or so

Old Post Mar-17-2013 21:29  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

quote:
Originally posted by supremeCORtjudg
if you wish to interpret historical laws and implement them in modern times you must reach decisions that may contradict your own ideologies moderator marcus. a wise man you are kinder and gentler then the predators that roam these badlands of the chill out room and prey on those who have exposed themselves through private messages and naked pictures as weak and unworthy of your corstitutional protections. moderator marcus you must lend an ear to the people and forget your own inclinations to submit yourself to the thoughts inside your bushy hair. to clean up a society which has depended on its own people for cleaning is to take away purpose and life from those that breath within it. the society itself instills in its people the behaviors they need to protect themselves and to survive. the corstitution is not a living document, it's as dead as the society it will fail trying to police. you are not thy father, thy mother, or thy leader. marcus a man of the people you are not. your wisdom will prosper at the depths of the cor society, not at the threshold where the light shines and those who hold power cast darkness upon the others. Please Lighten Up Ruler.

Well, whatever you two come up with, I hope you will stay true to your word about being lenient. I may not be able to speak for anyone else, but it's shit like this that keeps me coming back for more.

Old Post Mar-17-2013 22:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Zharen

Well, whatever you two come up with, I hope you will stay true to your word about being lenient. I may not be able to speak for anyone else, but it's shit like this that keeps me coming back for more.

Come on, we're both about as lenient as you can get And like I've said before in this thread, these "rules" already semi-exist. All we're doing here is clarifying things so that everyone knows where they stand, and so we can moderate the place a bit easier.

Old Post Mar-17-2013 22:19  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
supremeCORtjudg
Suspended User

we can congregate and hold conference to discuss the rules which have been submitted by marcus the moderator, but stu whose coo-coo has been the voice of this nest for so long has made direct statement that those rules have existed long before. perhaps what this society needs cannot be published in a document entitled the corstitution. man must not be made to make rules that govern other men. man will revolt against the amendments made to paralyze the purposes of its society. man will look for answers. answers to questions that do not ask of how to behave and act amongst one another, but answers that enlighten why man is here and continues to sign in and lurk for countless years. our purpose. our being. what the cor needs is not a list of rules regurgitated by marcus the moderator and defended by stu the coo-coo of what we cannot do, what the cor needs is the answer to the things we can and in some case must do to protect our society and keep it free from intruders. i present you a draft of the CORMMANDMENTS!

one. thou shalt not support or treat moderators as greater powers

two. thou shalt use thy keyboard to carve up negative images of all those who deserve it

three. thou shalt take the name of thy mods in vain

four. remember to lurk the cor like every day is the sabbath day

five. honor thy alliance, for they shalt save you when butthurt commences

six. thou shall use words to kill

seven. thou shalt expect the wrath of the cor if thou commit online adultery

eight. thou shalt steal or collect information and use it when necessary

nine. thou shalt bear false witness against thy fellow members to humiliate them if needed

ten. thou shalt not covet thy fellow members wife nor any thing that is thy fellow members and expect to get away without repercussions

Old Post Mar-17-2013 23:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for supremeCORtjudg Click here to Send supremeCORtjudg a Private Message Add supremeCORtjudg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Goddamn are you pathetic Eric. You actually went on 2 different alt accounts in the 2 days you were suspended just to talk more shit? It must be a while since you got laid. Lol @ your TA god complex too. Being here for 12 years doesn't make you some wise sage worthy of respect, it makes you a bald 35 year old loser.

Old Post Mar-17-2013 23:40  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by supremeCORtjudg
i present you a draft of the CORMMANDMENTS!

Old Post Mar-18-2013 01:00  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
It's a bit in poor taste to keep mentioning them, don't you think?

Please refrain from talking about these pictures, they don't concern any of us, mate.

Are you seriously trying to say that I keep mentioning them, when I've tipped off mods to several radagast-threads plus I've defended that girl more than once in this matter.

You're the one who brought the subject up this time, buddy.
What you said about poor taste is EXACTLY the thought I had when I read your OP.

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Mar-18-2013 01:20  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario
Are you seriously trying to say that I keep mentioning them, when I've tipped off mods to several radagast-threads plus I've defended that girl more than once in this matter.

It's just that it's the second time you mention them publicly in recent weeks.
quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario
You're the one who brought the subject up this time, buddy.
What you said about poor taste is EXACTLY the thought I had when I read your OP.

The reason I mentioned Radagast on the original post is because he's the most easily recognisable name involved in the "Robin Hood Switch-a-roo", in which the person breaking the rules claims it was actually a good thing. And he's done it to a handful of people, as I recall it, not just one person, so he's the most recognisable offender.

Old Post Mar-18-2013 01:30  Brazil

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Corstitution: The Rules of the COR
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (72): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackReaLLy NiCe TrAcK! [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSander van Doorn - "Riff" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread