Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > So... who's bored?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
So... who's bored?

ME!!!

Working from home sucks. I miss the office environment. You know, having a LIFE!

Old Post Mar-24-2020 19:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

Me too brother. Working from home is an adjustment for sure but going well. Soo many phone calls and meetings now and yeah definitely miss the office. Trying to stay normal though...getting up early and working out before "heading to the office." Yardwork today...might as well seeing that we can't go anywhere. Lol. Nothing a few margaritas won't cure cure later and of course loads of live streaming music. Djs in pjs. HA!

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Mar-28-2020 14:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I still wake up early in the morning and (just a little after 4am) and workout in the living room. Start my work day off at 5:30 till about 2. Then after that... vegetative state for the rest of the day.

Old Post Mar-30-2020 12:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

Markus Schulz has been doing IG live sets from his balcony in Miami every 1 or 2 days.

Victor Calderone also put down a very 2 hour set this past Sunday.

Old Post Mar-31-2020 22:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
I still wake up early in the morning and (just a little after 4am) and workout in the living room. Start my work day off at 5:30 till about 2. Then after that... vegetative state for the rest of the day.

Morning workouts are the best. With the gym closed, Im doing their online workouts (though never quite the same), yoga, and some running.

What are you doing for exercise? Always down to learn something or try new shit.

Still trying to get outta bed before 4:30 and do everything "normally". My issue has been with working from home...I go to the cabinet or fridge and graze, which I never do. WAAAY over my calorie intake and then drinking on the weekend. URGH.

Trying to break that cycle now and cut down on smoking....like its a party night. Getting better there too but damn.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Mar-31-2020 23:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

So to note* all i have are these 2 x 20lb dumbbells. Aint shit but it's something.

Also... I am in no way shape or form athletic but these are some things I do daily.

Mon: Circuit Training
Tue: Back, Shoulder and Tri
Wed: Circuit Training
Thu: Push-ups
Fri: Legs

Circuit training: So i initially created this routine to do 1 round after a 30 minute cardio work out. Cardio is not available right now so I'm "trying" to get through 2 rounds of these

50 jumping jacks
15 ******s
50 bicycle crunches
20 dumbbell rows
50 squats (no weights)
10 push-up to row
50 cross crunches
30 push-ups
20 lunges
Lie on my back and wonder if I will ever be skinny?!?!

I learned these cool push-up techniques (.sets of 20 ) from youtube. They create more isolation on the upper buddy which equals more sexiness!

Prowler push-ups
Regular push-ups
Twisting push-ups (kinda like push-up to row with no dumbbell)
explosive push-ups (lifting off the ground)

Old Post Apr-01-2020 18:19  United States
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

I'm able to work from home, so I'm able to maintain a bit of normalcy. I get dressed like I'm going to work, we have a separate room to work in, etc.

We're lucky, we live along a park so we go for walks in the morning after we eat breakfast, and then after lunch. It's kind of like we're walking to the MUNI (light rail) for our normal commute.

Also: Nintendo Switch. A lot of it.

Old Post Apr-01-2020 19:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
I'm able to work from home, so I'm able to maintain a bit of normalcy. I get dressed like I'm going to work, we have a separate room to work in, etc.

We're lucky, we live along a park so we go for walks in the morning after we eat breakfast, and then after lunch. It's kind of like we're walking to the MUNI (light rail) for our normal commute.

Do you live in the city?

Old Post Apr-01-2020 19:54  United States
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz

just bought Mario Tennis....excellent game

Old Post Apr-01-2020 20:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Do you live in the city?

Yep! We live in the sunset in a quiet neighborhood.

Old Post Apr-01-2020 21:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
So to note* all i have are these 2 x 20lb dumbbells. Aint shit but it's something.

Also... I am in no way shape or form athletic but these are some things I do daily.

Mon: Circuit Training
Tue: Back, Shoulder and Tri
Wed: Circuit Training
Thu: Push-ups
Fri: Legs

Circuit training: So i initially created this routine to do 1 round after a 30 minute cardio work out. Cardio is not available right now so I'm "trying" to get through 2 rounds of these

50 jumping jacks
15 ******s
50 bicycle crunches
20 dumbbell rows
50 squats (no weights)
10 push-up to row
50 cross crunches
30 push-ups
20 lunges
Lie on my back and wonder if I will ever be skinny?!?!

I learned these cool push-up techniques (.sets of 20 ) from youtube. They create more isolation on the upper buddy which equals more sexiness!

Prowler push-ups
Regular push-ups
Twisting push-ups (kinda like push-up to row with no dumbbell)
explosive push-ups (lifting off the ground)

SO that is a kickass circuit! Thanks for sharing. I did it yesterday morning and it was great. Have the bowflex selectech dumbells (range 5-52.5 lbs) so I was able to uplevel and downlevel the weight when needed.

Oh -- Added 15 ******s for the "*****s"

Plan on incorporating into my routine. Did a 30 min circuit our gym posted this morning with the wife then a 30 min yoga flow.

Gotta counter balance the weekend's frivolities somehow right??

Old Post Apr-07-2020 23:53  United States
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

strange that it wouldn't take the edit on the word.

LOL as I believe we are talking about the same exercise. Jump up / down into a push up, spring back up and repeat.

Old Post Apr-07-2020 23:57  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > So... who's bored?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhard sasha tune... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSeven Senses - "Atilla" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread