Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Searching for DJs? Got a competition running? Post the info here.
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
La Galería
Senior tranceaddict

Looking for DJ's

I am looking for deep house, tech house, techno, anything underground electronic DJs to do monthly podcast that I am looking to start as part of my blog. This is a great opportunity to share new music, display music that you don't usually play during your live sets and promote yourself.

Key notes:
* Try and keep it within 60 to 80 minutes.
* We want an exclusive mix, not a relabeled mix that you already put out.
* We will host the mix on our Soundcloud and Mixcloud. You may host the mix yourself but it must contain the same title, mp3 tags and album picture.
* Provide a tracklist including the artist(s), title, mix, and label.
* If possible, provide a bio of yourself, links to websites, social media, etc.
* Send us a 192kbps mp3 either by zippyshare or private soundcloud link or email.
* Surprise us.

Please email to lagaleriaedm@gmail.com.

About La Galería :
LA GALERÍA is dedicated to the rebellious, forward-thinking and hedonistic side of electronic dance music culture. Music, as a means of social distinction, expresses who we are. Our goal is to bring like-minded people to get in the know and share ideas and thoughts of what is relevant in the electronic dance scene. It's all about the music.

https://www.facebook.com/LaGaleriaOfficial
http://la-galeria.tumblr.com/

Old Post Jan-05-2013 03:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for La Galería Click here to Send La Galería a Private Message Visit La Galería's homepage! Add La Galería to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
colin traveller
Supreme tranceaddict

This friday night on the Digital Horizons radio show broadcasted on ww.Calon105fm.com.. 2 mixes from members of the trance reinassance facebook group will be aired this friday night ..

http://www.calonfm.com/105fm/calonwebstream.htm

listen via the livestream or by phone via the tunein app ...

Old Post Jan-27-2013 23:04  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for colin traveller Click here to Send colin traveller a Private Message Add colin traveller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pablo ArtigasII
tranceaddict in training

Smiley DJ Looking for talented guest mixers to feature on my radio show ,"Individual Identity"!

I have started a online mix show on www.technohouse.fm entitled "Individual Identity" and I am looking for talented guest mixers to feature for the second hour on future episodes! Technohouse.fm features shows from Chris Leibing, Sharam, UMEK, Tom Hades, Leon Blaq and many more! Below is the bio for the show.

INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY – is a two hour weekly show hosted by DJ/Producer, Pablo Artigas. It is based out of the NJ/NY area, and it broadcasts to a global audience through TechnoHouse.fm and other stations! Individual Identity attempts to bring people together through Trance, Progressive, and EDM, and also features guest mixers from all around the world to showcase their talent; hence the name of the show. Individual Identity was launched exclusively on TechnoHouse.fm in January of 2013, and has been going strong since then. Pablo Artigas’s vision for “Individual Identity” is rather simple; play trance and progressive for the trance lovers, and have guest mixers play their unique sounds to accommodate their audience. On Individual Identity, Pablo Artigas gives his guest mixers freedom when submitting a guest mix for the show. Their mix can be any genre of Electronic Dance Music. So far, the genres of music submitted by guest mixers for “Individual Identity” that have aired on the show have varied anywhere from Trance, House, & Techno. We here at Individual Identity, continue to look forward to this diversification of music through our guest mixers in the next coming years!

If you play music ranging from Trance, Progressive, House, Techno or any of the sub genre's associated with the ones specified, please either private message me here or email individualidentityofficial@gmail.com with the subject "Individual Identity"

Hope to hear from you talented individuals! Take care!

Old Post Feb-03-2013 01:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pablo ArtigasII Click here to Send Pablo ArtigasII a Private Message Visit Pablo ArtigasII's homepage! Add Pablo ArtigasII to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TKProductions
tranceaddict in training

Interested in doing a guest mix? - Unprotected Sets is looking

Unprotected Sets presented by TK Productions and DJ Schoeny is looking for new trance artists to feature their sets on upcoming episodes. If you are interested in making a guest mix for an upcoming episode please feel free to contact me at the email below. Between DJ Schoeny and TK Productions we have a very large following within the southern California area as well as Las Vegas, so if you are looking for some exposure in this area then this is a great opportunity for you. Our podcast is officially launching on iTunes next month so if you want to be featured during the launch party then plan on having a mix in within the next few weeks. Feel free to check us out at the links below for more info or email me at anytime.

Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/unprotected-sets
TK Productions: www.facebook.com/LikeTKProductions
DJ Schoeny: www.facebook.com/djschoeny?fref=ts

Thanks,

Nathan Tillmanns
TKProductions
E. Nathan@tkent.com

Old Post Feb-25-2013 22:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TKProductions Click here to Send TKProductions a Private Message Add TKProductions to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edmlifecorp
tranceaddict in training

Offering Platform for up and coming DJ's via Podcast
EDMlife Podcast is our way of giving back to the people by creating a platform for up and coming DJ’s to have their work heard by the masses. We believe that EDM is ever evolving, their is no better way to help the movement than to facilitate new music and new DJ’s. Want to be a part of our Podcast? Contact us here, or via our social media with a sample of your work/link to your Soundcloud. We bring you tomorrow’s DJ’s today!

Additionally, be sure to check out our new blog and stop by the store to pick up any festival merchandise including glasses, tshirts, rave gloves and more.

www.EDMLife.us

Old Post Apr-14-2013 06:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for edmlifecorp Click here to Send edmlifecorp a Private Message Visit edmlifecorp's homepage! Add edmlifecorp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ufxfor
Suspended User

Anyone starting up a new radio station, or looking for more talent to air on your exi

Set Up a Pirate Radio Station
Photo by believekevin on Flickr
Photo by believekevin on Flickr

Ah, Christian Slater. In 1990 you hijacked your local airwaves (and our hearts) in Pump Up The Volume. Now thanks to the free flow of information on the web, anyone can start their own pirate radio station. Here's all you need to become your city's favorite underground shock jock.

This article is a wiki. Got extra advice? Log in and add it.

Online Forex Trading Company

Old Post Apr-24-2013 12:46  India
Click Here to See the Profile for ufxfor Click here to Send ufxfor a Private Message Add ufxfor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djstuff
tranceaddict in training

DJ Stuff EDM Radio / Podcast

We've started up a new podcast and radio station featuring talented, under the radar DJ's from the EDM scene. This is all about getting new talent heard by EDM fans around the world. Submit your mix to podcast@dj-stuff.co.uk

Old Post Jul-08-2013 21:52  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djstuff Click here to Send djstuff a Private Message Visit djstuff's homepage! Add djstuff to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EDM_Junkie
tranceaddict in training

Ghost Smilie Upcoming Prodigy!!

Hey everyone, I am in charge of helping my buddy spread his DJ-set he made just last night. Personally I think its pretty awesome! He has a competition he is putting it through, the polls don't come out until later today or tomorrow but, check it out on his soundcloud. The more likes and comments on it the better chance he has to win a slot at an upcoming concert this friday!!

HERE IS THE LINK

--> https://soundcloud.com/j_dubz/dj-j_dubz-facemelt-set

Old Post Sep-09-2013 13:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EDM_Junkie Click here to Send EDM_Junkie a Private Message Add EDM_Junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkailogan
tranceaddict in training

Looking for guest DJs for EDM podcast

Hi everyone,

I recently started an EDM podcast with my DJ partner and part of our weekly show is featuring a 30 minute mix from a guest DJ. I know there are a lot of talented DJs out there so if you would be interested in submitting a mix to us, please shoot me a message! Here is a link to our latest show so you can see what we are about!

http://projectmayhem911.com/2013/10...04-scott-david/

If interested, send an email to djkailogan@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Kai

Old Post Oct-19-2013 19:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djkailogan Click here to Send djkailogan a Private Message Visit djkailogan's homepage! Add djkailogan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mixcity
tranceaddict in training

Mixcity.com Mix Show!

Mixcity.com is going to be hosting a DJ contest in December. Every DJ that uploads or submits a mix to our website will be automatically put in a hat to win $100. The more mixes you upload the better chance you have of winning. We will only be paying you through PayPal so please make sure you have a valid PayPal account. The winner will be drawn on January 1, 2014.
In addition if you win we will feature you and your bio along with your mix on our front page!

How to enter:
1.) log onto www.mixcity.com
2.) create a FREE account and upload your mix
3.) in the description tag #mixshow
That's it!

Thank you
Mixcity.com team

Last edited by Mixcity on Nov-04-2013 at 22:04

Old Post Nov-04-2013 21:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mixcity Click here to Send Mixcity a Private Message Visit Mixcity's homepage! Add Mixcity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bedroomdjcouk
tranceaddict in training

New Radio Station Looking for djs

Hi all,

I own and run a website www.bedroom-dj.co.uk and we have just launched our latest station, Bedroom-dj Trance.
We are now looking for djs who would like to start broadcasting on there.
Bedroom-dj was launched in 2012 and currently has 11 radio stations

Scouse/Bounce
House/Electro
Trance
Makina/Hardcore
Dubstep/Dnb
Rap/Rnb
Metal/Rock
Oldies

And 3 privately owned stations
Gstyle Radio
Dj Robson Radio
Sounded Session radio.

Here are some listener stats from our site (Last 30 Days)

Total listener minutes 2127734 minute(s
Total listening hours (TLH) 35462.23
Total sessions 63309 session(s)
Unique listeners 28352 listener(s)
Average session length 33.6 minute(s)
Unique countries 177 countries

We find the majority of our listeners are tuning in on mobile apps such as Tunein and nobex which if you search bedroom-dj will list all 11 stations.

If you are interested in broadcasting in any of our stations please post a recent mix here

http://bedroom-dj.co.uk/index.php/c...j.html?Itemid=0

Old Post Dec-18-2013 18:55  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for bedroomdjcouk Click here to Send bedroomdjcouk a Private Message Visit bedroomdjcouk's homepage! Add bedroomdjcouk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kronotrope
tranceaddict in training

Kronotrope's Radio Show on System UK

Greetings,

I'm DJ Kronotrope, and I currently have 2 radio shows with System UK, one at 7pm GMT on Thursday (Myocardial Destruction) and one at 5pm GMT on Sunday (this slot's name varies every month).

www.systemuk.co.uk

I am currently looking for DJs to feature on my show.

All you have to do is send me a 20 minute mix and a jingle (so that you can promote yourself)

20 minute mix:

Can be anything Dance-y, but MUST be exactly 128 bpm for the first minute. 320 kbps quality minimum.

Jingle:

Has to include who you are (your DJ name or whatever), my name DJ Kronotrope, and the radio station (System UK). Use your own voice please. 320 kbps quality minimum.

Sample message:

Hello everybody! I'm (DJ name) and I'm in the mix on DJ Kronotrope's show at System UK. Enjoy!

This should help you to get some reach. Email me for more details.

Send all mixes and jingles to kronotrope@gmail.com. I'll reply with the exact date that I'm featuring you. You can then tell everyone to tune in. Hopefully, you tune in for my shows that don't feature you as well but that's up to you

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-K...4853606?fref=ts

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/kronotrope

Old Post Jan-22-2014 11:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Kronotrope Click here to Send Kronotrope a Private Message Visit Kronotrope's homepage! Add Kronotrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Searching for DJs? Got a competition running? Post the info here.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackvocal track (I guess it's popular) [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVadim Zhukov - "Fate" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread