Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review: Labour of Love 2010
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jer
Never Left

Was I really drunk or did Digweed play the Len Faki mix of Stranger To Stability?

Old Post Sep-21-2010 04:32  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

quote:
Originally posted by Jer
Was I really drunk or did Digweed play the Len Faki mix of Stranger To Stability?

Yes he did. It was an edit though. Solid track.

Old Post Sep-21-2010 07:47  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

quote:
Originally posted by jad
Yes he did. It was an edit though. Solid track.

Fuck yes. I'm not much of a trainspotter anymore, but I knew I had heard it. We were just about to leave but I had to run back in to give 'er shit.

Old Post Sep-21-2010 14:04  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
Originally posted by Engine9
a&b killed it, great uplifting and energetic trance

shulz was a lil slower but sitll good, wasnt really feeling diggers or main room... stayed mostly in kh, nice vibe not too hot wicked lol

trance in your pants

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Feb-07-2021 20:32  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review: Labour of Love 2010
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack 1, please ID [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKuffdamn & Plant - "Summer Dream" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread