Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review: Labour of Love 2010
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jad
_.spark._

Digweed's set was incredible to say the least.. Hands down this was the best set ive heard this year. I must say i enjoyed this set a lot more than his last kh performance. It was awesome to hear him drop techy breakbeats throughout his set. He dropped a dope nudisco track which sounded like boyz noise (not sure if thats the right spelling).. It had a descending bell melody, alternative sounding vocals,
and some dirty roaring electro synths. Does anyone know what its called? I think he played it during the last hour of his set.

Got to hear Greg Gow for the first time and i must say hes pretty solid.. he delivered a diverse array of quality tunes. It was quite refreshing to hear something different than the typical tech house you hear everywhere in Toronto. Definitely keeping an eye out for his upcoming shows. Awesome party

Old Post Sep-09-2010 07:12  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
believe it or not Axwell draws more of a crowd these days...
sad but true

Axwell is amazing!!!!

SHM 4 Life LoL

Old Post Sep-09-2010 13:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by DudebuD

DUDEBUD!! Are you the same guy as DudeBud187?

Old Post Sep-09-2010 13:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nsane
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
[b]Originally posted by Djsketchbag
Axwell is amazing!!!!

SHM 4 Life LoL

He was amazing.

All he does now, like all the other SHM, in their solo moments, is play eachother's tracks.

No originality in terms of tracklist for him, compared to years ago.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 14:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for nsane Click here to Send nsane a Private Message Add nsane to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mahalliner
Supreme tranceaddict

This being my first LOL I had an awesome time.

I agree with some of the earlier posts about Afrojack and Kissy Sell Out having pretty good sets, minus when Afrojack dropped Black Eyed Peas. Though he managed pretty well considering the sound cut out like 5 times.

Wasn't really feeling Above & Beyond so only stuck around for a bit of it, but Markus's set was pretty top notch. It was pretty awesome that he started his set with Cass & Slide.

The mainroom was way too packed for me to be able to see Axwell, we couldn't even push through the crowd it was so full, and I had to leave before Digweed came one so that was crap.

Also didn't get the chance to meet any TOTAs but I'm sure that'll happen in the next couple of months. Looking forward to coming out to more of these events in TO and meeting some of you folks.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 15:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mahalliner Click here to Send mahalliner a Private Message Add mahalliner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
Originally posted by nsane
No originality in terms of tracklist for him, compared to years ago.

Its also the Guvernment mainroom, dj's tend to play more mainstream sets for such a party to have more appeal for the masses.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 15:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
Originally posted by mahalliner
I agree with some of the earlier posts about Afrojack and Kissy Sell Out having pretty good sets

Honestly i can't stand their beepy electro clash style, but to each their own

On a side note Dekoze @ skybar was awesome no one can match this mans energy and he's been around for over a decade!!

Old Post Sep-09-2010 16:02 
superluminal
tranceaddict in training

Global DJ Broadcast September 9th 2010
World Tour - Toronto, Canada
Markus Schulz (Recorded Live From Koolhaus in Toronto - September 5th 2010)

01. Markus Schulz vs. Tomcraft & Jerome Isma-Ae - Perception in the Redlight District (Markus Schulz Mashup)
02. Dakota - Koolhaus (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
03. Pobsky - Final Cloud (Markus Schulz Edit)
04. Hammer & Bennett - Language (Phynn Remix) [Coldharbour 100]
05. Ashley Wallbridge - Smoke
06. ID (Track 11 from GDJB World Tour Budapest Set)
07. Nenes & Pascal Feliz - Platinum (Ben Gold Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
08. Markus Schulz - 65.4Hz
09. Markus Schulz - Rain (Remix)
10. Mr. Pit - Sky Traffic
11. Mike Foyle Presents Statica - Space Guitar (Aaron Camz Remix) [Coldharbour 100]
12. Lentos - Forget About Us (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)
13. Radion 6 - Lightning
14. Markus Schulz - Future Cities [Transmission 2010 Theme]
15. Swedish House Mafia - One (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
16. Rank 1 & Jochen Miller - The Great Escape (Markus Schulz Edit)
17. W&W - Mainstage
18. Julian Jeweil - Techno Corner (Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
19. Miki Litvak - Pollinator (Gary Beck Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
20. ID
21. Marc Vision vs. Markus Schulz vs. Wippenberg - Chakalaka's New World Gate (Markus Schulz Mashup)
22. Faithless - Not Going Home (Armin van Buuren Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
23. Mike Foyle Presents Statica - Headrush (Markus Schulz Big Room Resconstruction)
24. Markus Schulz Featuring Justine Suissa - Perception (Vocal Mix)

DOWNLOAD LINKS
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Old Post Sep-09-2010 18:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for superluminal Click here to Send superluminal a Private Message Add superluminal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iArts
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by superluminal

01. Markus Schulz vs. Tomcraft & Jerome Isma-Ae - Perception in the Redlight District (Markus Schulz Mashup)
07. Nenes & Pascal Feliz - Platinum (Ben Gold Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
11. Mike Foyle Presents Statica - Space Guitar (Aaron Camz Remix) [Coldharbour 100]
13. Radion 6 - Lightning
17. W&W - Mainstage
19. Miki Litvak - Pollinator (Gary Beck Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
20. ID
21. Marc Vision vs. Markus Schulz vs. Wippenberg - Chakalaka's New World Gate (Markus Schulz Mashup)
22. Faithless - Not Going Home (Armin van Buuren Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
23. Mike Foyle Presents Statica - Headrush (Markus Schulz Big Room Resconstruction)

DOWNLOAD LINKS
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

I love you!

Old Post Sep-09-2010 18:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iArts Click here to Send iArts a Private Message Add iArts to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by superluminal

13. Radion 6 - Lightning
17. W&W - Mainstage
20. ID

DOWNLOAD LINKS
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

thank you kind sir!

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Sep-09-2010 20:45  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

Nice.

Calling out to Sir Digweed????? Please tell me you did the same...

Old Post Sep-09-2010 20:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bliksem
tranceaddict

Love is in the air

Old Post Sep-09-2010 21:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bliksem Click here to Send bliksem a Private Message Add bliksem to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review: Labour of Love 2010
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2 amazing tracks (2nd track) [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRadiohead - "Street Spirit" (Tiesto Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread