Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Mastering 40% off promotion, TA Members ONLY
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

Re: Mastering 40% off promotion, TA Members ONLY

Awesome thanks Raphie! Soon as I have a track worth mastering you will be hearing from me

Old Post Jul-02-2015 13:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kthought
Senior tranceaddict

Re: Re: Mastering 40% off promotion, TA Members ONLY

quote:
Originally posted by djnitride
Soon as I have a track worth mastering

T h i s.

Old Post Jul-02-2015 19:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kthought Click here to Send Kthought a Private Message Add Kthought to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Ok, we are stuck

Old Post Jul-02-2015 21:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

This is an excellent deal and Raphie is the mastering man. He's in the process of mastering our album that will be released later this summer.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Jul-04-2015 17:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

ThnX Dave

Hopefully we can drive some traffic to TA as well

see here

Old Post Jul-04-2015 17:45  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

Hey Raphie do you do mastering services for dj mixes as well? as soon as my new mixer comes i want to record a vinyl mix and maybe you could master it? the deal is just to ridiculous to pass up with all that gear you have.

Old Post Jul-06-2015 21:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Yep no problem. Just PM me once ready.

Old Post Jul-07-2015 05:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
Yep no problem. Just PM me once ready.

Sweet.

Old Post Jul-07-2015 23:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
This is an excellent deal and Raphie is the mastering man. He's in the process of mastering our album that will be released later this summer.

Of course you will let us know when its released right

Old Post Jul-08-2015 22:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by djnitride
Of course you will let us know when its released right

It's released.

http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/Covalente/

Mastered by Raphie.

We also have some excellent Ultraviolet remixes by TA's own DariusX (TranceLover007), Anakratis, Andy28, and J Cannons (johncannons1).

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Oct-04-2015 00:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cryophonik
It's released.

http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/Covalente/

Mastered by Raphie.

We also have some excellent Ultraviolet remixes by TA's own DariusX (TranceLover007), Anakratis, Andy28, and J Cannons (johncannons1).

Grats on that Dave!

Old Post Oct-04-2015 22:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Connector
We are connected!

I have been abusing this lately and I will keep doing it as long as Raphie got this offer! Very much value for your money!

Soundcloud!

Music by me

Old Post Aug-18-2018 12:25  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Connector Click here to Send Connector a Private Message Visit Connector's homepage! Add Connector to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Mastering 40% off promotion, TA Members ONLY
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksatisfaction remix: help me find which remix it is thx [2004] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDynamic Intervention - "I'm Da Man" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread