Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
And I either overlooked it when the Rhythm Syndicate catalogue was first made available digitally or this was added later: original and Rowan Blades Agro mixes of Breeder - Carnival XIII.

HOLY FUCK

This is MASSIVE!!!

Rare Vinyls spinning on video If you like that sort of thing

Old Post May-10-2021 12:25  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
And I either overlooked it when the Rhythm Syndicate catalogue was first made available digitally or this was added later: original and Rowan Blades Agro mixes of Breeder - Carnival XIII.

Looks like a re-encode to me

Old Post May-10-2021 12:29  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by the-sixth
Looks like a re-encode to me

Yeah I grabbed a bunch of RhySyn releases when the catalogue was made available for purchase online and the quality of the various tracks did take away some of my own 'holy fuck' enthusiasm.

Old Post May-10-2021 13:14  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Surely you have a good acetate copy

Old Post May-10-2021 13:16  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Surely you have a good acetate copy

I do actually of a mix they haven't released here, I think it was used by Parks & Wilson on a CD of theirs and is from a Wipeout Soundtrack

It's not as good as the Agro mix

Old Post May-10-2021 13:54  United Kingdom
Mainline
tranceaddict

Weird but this file on BP labelled as a remix of Tyrantanic is actually some unknown mix of New York FM.

https://www.beatport.com/track/tyrantanic/14986088

Old Post May-10-2021 19:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Mainline Click here to Send Mainline a Private Message Add Mainline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

^That’s the Van Bellen Remix.

A few of the Breeder track titles or mixes are mislabeled.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post May-10-2021 19:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mainline
tranceaddict

Ah, I see.

I was pleasantly surprised that Juno had several releases from DJ Taucher's label from late 90's / early 00's, Scuba Records, including the one I really wanted

https://www.junodownload.com/produc...hed/1205683-02/

Old Post May-10-2021 20:25  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Mainline Click here to Send Mainline a Private Message Add Mainline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

20 years after John digweed and Danny tenaglia featured this on their mix cd's, its available to the public.

Old Post May-11-2021 14:55  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by Mainline

I was pleasantly surprised that Juno had several releases from DJ Taucher's label from late 90's / early 00's, Scuba Records, including the one I really wanted

https://www.junodownload.com/produc...hed/1205683-02/

Nice find! I don't think I even knew that particular release previously; the second track sounds like one I might use some time.

Old Post May-11-2021 15:08  Netherlands
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by the-sixth
I do actually of a mix they haven't released here, I think it was used by Parks & Wilson on a CD of theirs and is from a Wipeout Soundtrack

It's not as good as the Agro mix

A shorter version of the Buffbrass Mix that P & W used on Painting On Silence?

Old Post May-11-2021 15:10  Netherlands
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
A shorter version of the Buffbrass Mix that P & W used on Painting On Silence?

Yes that's it, they made it for a PS2 demo on Wipeout. Game was never released.

Old Post May-11-2021 20:02  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post your remastered/re-released tracks here...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPLZ ID: This track, sample inside. [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTantamanna - Talking [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread