Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How will the world have changed in 20 years.?
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Great bump! It was nice to see some of those names - vintage c0r!

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Dec-12-2021 00:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by Ur Dream Grl

-Djs will find easier ways to produce songs , and more Djs are going to come on the scene and thats when they are going to invent another genre of music

IT CAME TRUE!

(~)

Old Post Dec-12-2021 00:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I'm disappointed i didn't have the foresight to come up with a username like YoUrDrEaMgiRL

Old Post Dec-12-2021 18:55  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Yo why people writing so many words back then!

Old Post Dec-14-2021 03:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

boobs are smaller.

didn't see that one coming

Old Post Dec-16-2021 00:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
boobs are smaller.

didn't see that one coming

whose boobs?

Old Post Dec-21-2021 05:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

He's right. It's all about big juicy asses now, not big ol titties.

Old Post Dec-21-2021 14:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

yeah titties took a back seat to the trunk space, the headlights dimmed, the honkers got less agressive.

Old Post Dec-23-2021 20:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I for one welcome this development.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Dec-24-2021 15:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

It's funny Eric mentioned that, because my husband and I were just talking about this shift from tits to ass recently as well.

Old Post Dec-24-2021 16:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How will the world have changed in 20 years.?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID plz from George Alvarado 's Laboratory Mix [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSunsea (DJ Shah) - "Light The Fire" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread