Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Corstitution: The Rules of the COR
Pages (72): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
itsamemario
Divine Angel

When else did I mention them?

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Mar-18-2013 01:43  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by itsamemario
When else did I mention them?

I believe it was last week. I can look it up... but still, you have a point. I deleted the Radagast reference from the original post.

Old Post Mar-18-2013 01:45  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
This little initiative will be quietly abandoned before the end of 2013.

Ubuntu, My Fellow Pleiadians, Ubuntu!

Old Post Mar-18-2013 03:57  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Ugh, some really interesting stuff happens for a change and then all this?

Firstly, no defaming photos were even posted in the infamous thread. The way I see it, it was just a bunch of shit-talking right up until the end. Not to mention that almost no one even bought into Eric's story. Making this whole formal transparency thing seems like such an overkill reaction.

This forum is half dead already, just be cool and let it do its thing. Making all these formal rules just puts up walls. It's not like you guys are gonna get sued for poor moderating. If a person has any common sense they keep their personal business off the cloud anyway. And as someone said, usually when someone gets picked on around here they're more often then not somewhat asking for it. There's no need for any of this, or rampant suspensions, "rules". Most of these are already understood by almost all of us, I would say. It's such a buzzkill that you guys feel you need to enforce them to a tee. It's like you guys are trying to babysit.

I say this with a lot of respect for the two of you. I understand it's time consuming to keep an eye out and undoubtedly you guys feel some sort of responsibility. I like you guys. But it's called the chill out room; just chill out.

Last edited by wotyzoid on Mar-20-2013 at 13:37

Old Post Mar-18-2013 10:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Old Post Mar-18-2013 11:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Making this whole formal transparency thing seems like such an overkill reaction.

I don't think you're wrong, but like they said, this is just a way for them to flesh out why they might hand out suspensions to some people. Though it seems quite redundant, given the last rule where they basically supersede all of the other rules by saying that they make the rules at any given moment.

The way I see it, Jenny and Eric were guilty of a few citations:

1) Manufacturing Drama without a permit
2) Failing to appear at a pics or stfu hearing
3) Stealing personal photos of someone who does not even belong to this forum for their trolljob (Nice.)

The whole forum has been alight at the allegations, so naturally they're going to take all of the credit as justification for their shitsmearing, but in the end they failed to deliver anything of substance, and really just made themselves look really trashy. Jealousy is an unstable thing.

Neither Selma nor I contacted any of the mods at all before bans were doled out; This thread is obviously just Lira announcing he is now a Cor mod, and them justifying their judgment to shut the unsubstantiated rumour mill down. Really, if you have nudes of someone, you post them- how hard is that to understand? People talk about this forum dying, and I think it has everything to do with the fact that most everyone who was inclined to send out naked pictures of themselves has been summarily run off the forum. So now people just have to make shit up in an I TROLL U fashion? No wonder Eric is starting to take a liking of Nou.

Old Post Mar-18-2013 15:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Hal sent me nudes yesterday.

Old Post Mar-18-2013 15:07  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

WHY WON'T YOU DO MEEEE

Old Post Mar-18-2013 15:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Clearly Hal. There's your proof cor. Have at him.

Old Post Mar-18-2013 15:12  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

AHH LOOK AT MY HUMONGOUS NIPPLES

Old Post Mar-18-2013 15:36 
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

It's funny that you waited until Eric and I were suspended to say something, Hal. But I mean, none of the shit Eric or I said is true at all, so you're not bothered by it, right? The lady doth protest too much.

I mean, of course the two of you are going to tell everyone Eric is lying. What, you're going to admit that all of it is true? Nobody would! Lol!

Also, lol @ Ted Promo being a fucking jailbird. For DUI no less. Fucking loser.

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

i believed eric and jenny, that shit was hilarious but what was even more funny is to see how clicky this section got and formed a defense crew all in the name of outing the antagonist

FREE JENNY FREE VIVID FREE THE REAL COR

Old Post Mar-18-2013 16:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The Corstitution: The Rules of the COR
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (72): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProgressive house track on Cyber Records [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFreebase - "Touch Me, Feel Me" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread