Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 342: Omicron (+ Santa hat)
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

Fuck it, it's 1:26 in the morning in Crete. Greece confirmed its first case of the Omicron variant here a few hours ago. I'm not too bothered, but we visit a lot of restaurants that have play places (it's a cool thing for kids that I've never seen anywhere else and gives us a much-need break for an hour or two). Anyway, the mixing increases the risk for anything. Should we care? Does anyone care? The markets don't know how to react, so how should we? I'm almost ready to just get sick and get it over with at this point. I find it amazing we've managed to avert it thus far, I think. Seriously though, how long can we carry on like this? I'm super jealous of everyone who got to go clubbing in the past few months. Lockdowns again? FFS.

Old Post Dec-02-2021 23:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lol.

I picked up new ski boots today. Waiting on the shit winter we're supposed to have so I can get out and enjoy 'em!

Old Post Dec-03-2021 03:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Scientists are reporting the best defence against Omnicron is staying home, posting on TA + putting a santa hat on your avatar.

Get your copy here:

Santahat.png : https://tranceaddict.com/images/santahat.png

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Dec-03-2021 06:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I don't think lockdown is on the cards here as things stand, which is just as well as I've got a couple of stacked weekends to look forward to between now and Christmas. Seeing Bicep do their live show this weekend. I didn't enjoy them much when I saw them DJ a couple of years back so hopefully this is better.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Dec-03-2021 14:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

santa hat...gonna have to work on that one!

Started a new job on Monday, it's a new position at the company and no one knows me...so it's been nice and quiet for now. We will probably do the same thing this weekend...play with the kids and plan meals...and avoid that variant.

Old Post Dec-03-2021 17:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I don't think lockdown is on the cards here as things stand, which is just as well as I've got a couple of stacked weekends to look forward to between now and Christmas. Seeing Bicep do their live show this weekend. I didn't enjoy them much when I saw them DJ a couple of years back so hopefully this is better.

Too much wine last night.. Don't think there will be lockdowns anywhere really unless this thing throws a curve ball. That said, I'm still jealous. Being on an island is all good but I miss the nights out. Had planned a spontaneous flight to Berlin in December but they've limited capacities now or closed clubs altogether. Nothing in Athens really piques my interest, so I guess I'll have to wait until the spring or summer. Promise it'll be one for the books, though. Enjoy!

Old Post Dec-03-2021 18:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Celebrating my buddies 50th Birthday tomorrow! Just hanging out a mutual friends house with our families. I told him "you know we're gonna take 50 shots for your birthday right?"

Old Post Dec-03-2021 20:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Omicron Persei 8

Old Post Dec-03-2021 22:14  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Well, apparently my Photobucket account has been torpedoed so I can't access my Christmas avatar .gif and it appears I didn't back it up when I bought a new computer last year. Fuck's sake.

Old Post Dec-03-2021 23:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
Omicron Persei 8

Feel free to use it a third time

Old Post Dec-04-2021 10:56  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

ndndndnd

Old Post Dec-04-2021 19:06  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Your taste in music is surpassed only by your taste in humour

Old Post Dec-04-2021 19:37  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 342: Omicron (+ Santa hat)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWonderfull trance track from party few weeks ago [2018] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJon O'Bir - Ways and Means (Original Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread