Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > When it comes to Juan
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Gryphon

When it comes to Juan

Honestly I couldn't careless about him posting here. I'm in the middle of 6 week tour and tbh this place is dead as fuck. You want him banned hit up the top mods. Juan ain't doing anything wrong. Hell he's the only making threads and talking from what I've seen lately he really hasn't been a dick to anyone but everyone is quick to jump on him and call for bans. With all the turmoil going on in this world maybe it's time we, in this small community show a bit of forgiveness and start coming together as citizens here.

Off to Barcelona. See you guys.

Old Post Jul-08-2016 14:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

No one cares..

TA was fun while it lasted. RIP.

Old Post Jul-08-2016 15:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrainWreckTheDJ
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
No one cares..

TA was fun while it lasted. RIP.

It was more fun before you came, no offense.

Old Post Jul-08-2016 15:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TrainWreckTheDJ Click here to Send TrainWreckTheDJ a Private Message Add TrainWreckTheDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrainWreckTheDJ
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
It was alot more fun before you decide to show up and fuck up alot of things. There are people out there who have blocked you, few people who have contacted authorities to discuss what much of a stalker you are, that you have been put in a mental hospital, that you have on heavy meds everyday, and yesTA is dead and all which is a shame....

I was never put in a mental hospital since i been here, I sought help in my own to get my meds. FYI. Pretty much sums I have done nothing wrong, I never even even layed a hair on someone on here no said I wanted to dumbass.

Old Post Jul-08-2016 17:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TrainWreckTheDJ Click here to Send TrainWreckTheDJ a Private Message Add TrainWreckTheDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Meds!!!! The western worlds answer to everything!!!

Old Post Jul-11-2016 17:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrainWreckTheDJ
Suspended User

welcome back

Old Post Jul-11-2016 18:12  United States
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by TrainWreckTheDJ
It was more fun before you came, no offense.

Man I stick up for you and you respond to someone with a dick answer.

Old Post Jul-21-2016 16:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon

You've stuck up for him so many times in the past and he always treats you & everyone else like shit. Nothing new

Old Post Jul-21-2016 17:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

What a fuck boi

Old Post Jul-21-2016 17:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LookAPokieball
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon

Tough love man, just leave me alone. I never meant to be a dick answer anyhow.

And for the rest , i really don't care how or much jabs and you throw at me doesn't do an iota of the smallest particle in the world to me lol.

Old Post Jul-21-2016 18:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LookAPokieball Click here to Send LookAPokieball a Private Message Add LookAPokieball to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LookAPokieball
Suspended User

oh and talking about me brings everyone back then i guess its not a bad thing after all.

Old Post Jul-21-2016 18:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LookAPokieball Click here to Send LookAPokieball a Private Message Add LookAPokieball to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

You're lucky Donnie's the mod and not me.

You wouldn't be able to click post before I banned your heavyset self.

Old Post Jul-21-2016 18:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > When it comes to Juan
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacka track by a goa/psy artist X-Dream [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNuclear Ramjet - "Deep Blue" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread