Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Demi - Cruise Control, Live on the Northern Spirit, Toronto (05-08-2007)
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa
p.s I still cannot believe that I took a bite out of my cookie and passed it over to Demi and insisted that he eat it

counting down for his return this summer!!!!

LOLOLOLOL!! soooooooooooo random. <3

such a fun and drunnnnnnnnken boat cruise!!

Old Post Mar-10-2008 01:01  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Haha, I remember my flip flops sticking to the deck of the boat, cause I kept spilling my drinks all over myself/the floor. And I actually remember that saving me when the boat did those massive direction changes...

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Old Post Mar-10-2008 03:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Haha, I remember my flip flops sticking to the deck of the boat, cause I kept spilling my drinks all over myself/the floor. And I actually remember that saving me when the boat did those massive direction changes...

hahaha i actually remember you sayin something about this in your review hahah funny shit!!!

Old Post Mar-10-2008 03:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLnaDa Click here to Send iLLnaDa a Private Message Add iLLnaDa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa
hahaha i actually remember you sayin something about this in your review hahah funny shit!!!

Oh man, did I say that already in my review?? Damn stupid memory, piece of repeatin' shit!

Old Post Mar-10-2008 03:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
....actually remember that saving me when the boat did those massive direction changes...

oh man.....those were some serious boat direction changes....

i wanna do it again!!

Old Post Mar-10-2008 13:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

About to burn this onto a CD finally. And I was noticing that the "Hour 1, 2, 3, 4" don't match up with what's coming up on my media player.

It says -

Part 1 is actually CD #1 (Ready Mix Session Episode 9)
Part 2 is actually CD#3 (Ready Mix Session Episode 11)
Part 3 is actually CD#2 (Ready Mix Session Episode 10)
Part 4 is CD#4 (Ready Mix Session Episode 12)

Can anyone confirm is what is posted as Part 2 and 3 are actually Part 2 and 3 or if they're reversed?

Old Post Apr-05-2008 17:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

I just FINALLY finished listening to this and alll i gotta say is "phenomenal".

wish i was there.

He built it so beautifully it was a damned pleasure to listen to. Hour 3 was my favourite. If anyone could venture an id...

the song before the queen vocals...i don't have my ipod so i can't do a time check..but i think it was just after halfway into hour 3.

simply sick

Old Post Apr-06-2008 00:44  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

DEMI Boat Cruise Mix 2007

Last edited by geroin on Jan-22-2023 at 07:19

Old Post Jul-10-2020 17:39  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Demi - Cruise Control, Live on the Northern Spirit, Toronto (05-08-2007)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this tune!! [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAxwell - "Feel The Vibe" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread