Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review: Labour of Love 2010
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
iArts
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
that all depends on the music the person prefers. theres no need to criticize or bash them.

What I'm trying to say is that people paid 50-60$ to see Axwell? I mean,REALLY?

Old Post Sep-08-2010 19:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iArts Click here to Send iArts a Private Message Add iArts to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by iArts

believe it or not Axwell draws more of a crowd these days...
sad but true

Old Post Sep-08-2010 19:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:

who cares who people pay to see? if they like axwell then they like axwell. if they like markus schulz then they like markus. there is no need to be a dick about it just because YOU didnt enjoy axwell.

the best way to party is to be open minded with the music and educate yourself.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 20:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Peter I'm always stunned at the amount of videos you take!
shame we didn't see each other but I was at the back the whole time I was in kool haus. I needed space after being shoulder to shoulder in a HUGE bottleneck trying to get into kool haus from orange room
you know me Chris i luv taking videos haha! I only saw a few ppl and i'm like where the fuck is everyone
from watching your videos i was on the left side from where you guys were hanging out i even went
for a walk to see if i can find anyone know luck lol btw great videos man!!!

I had a kick ass time Mark Oliver sure played awesome when he drop Perception Super8 & Tab remix
i'm like know way such a great mix thanks again Mark!!!

Above & Beyond
played incredible for there first time at LOL and playing in the koolhaus they sure owned!!!

Markus Schulz
He played alright not like how he did back in May but he was dropping some great tunes
i wish he would of played Super8 & Tab remix of Perception i can't get enough of there
mix! Anyways i had loads of fun see you all at the next event!

P.s
Thanks Johnny for everything!!

Old Post Sep-08-2010 20:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I will never understand anyone who chose to be in Guvernment instead of Koolhaus.

quote:

Same reason why I chose to be in the Kool Haus intead of the Guvernment from 2:30 on.....

I paid $65 to see Digweed.... so I don't find it odd at all that people would do the same to see Axwell if that was their choice.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 20:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iArts
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
who cares who people pay to see? if they like axwell then they like axwell. if they like markus schulz then they like markus. there is no need to be a dick about it just because YOU didnt enjoy axwell.

the best way to party is to be open minded with the music and educate yourself.

The only one being a dick right now is you. All I did was expressing my own opinion.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 20:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iArts Click here to Send iArts a Private Message Add iArts to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

I think most people here agree KH > GUV

kh had better a/c, better sound and a bit more room.

I actually thought the lighting in KH was really interesting and was a good change from the lazors and light setup in guv (no offense jayx1)

Also I would like to this happen... a second rooftop entrance. That or bigger doors. Skybar was renovated but why not put two entrances and like a big wall splitting it up into two sections like in Space (Miami i think). this would be sweeet.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 20:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
The only one being a dick right now is you. All I did was expressing my own opinion.

Your shaming people because they don't like what you like. That's not an opinion... your judging.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 20:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

quote:
Originally posted by Banora
Oh I think I know who you are talking about! He took my picture as well; I think his website was picturethiscity.ca (or .com?)

So that's what that was? I was carrying that around with your Drivers' license all night. It was .com. PS Kentucky Driver's Licenses are surprisingly advanced given the state from which they originate.

quote:
Originally posted by Banora
and getting abducted by Paavo.

Abduction implies I wasn't willing - For a fellow who doesn't drink he found the good stuff the quickest, He never fails to impress me.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 01:37  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

quote:

While I had no real reason to drift out of the Kool Haus, the beauty is that there was a GREAT deal of variety throughout the night. I'm not a huge Axwell fan, but it's just added bonus that in top of A&B and Digweed (that I came to see), I can experience Afrojack, M&S or anyone else in the main room - vice versa for clubgoers on the other spectrum.

PS I was in for about 35 minutes worth of Afrojack and had a fucking RIOT. That boy knows how to give 'er shit.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 01:44  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DudebuD
tranceaddict

Jesus fuck, the amount of musical elitists on this forum is retarded.

Anyways...

Kissy Sell Out - Gotta admire his enthusiasm, energy and crowd interaction. Quality was lacking at certain points, do like his use of uk underground/garage sounds, really brought back some memories. Also had lots of wobble. His set really picked up near the end, great way to start off the night in Guv.

Afrojack - was expecting big things of him after hearing tons of his mixes, but despite all the equipment failures, he failed to deliver the goods. Track list was MEH, but he is a presence.

Axwell - Basically who I came to see. Boy did he not disappoint. He was everything I expected and more, he even had a few non-believers converted by the end of the night. If theres anyone that can play with your emotions its Axwell, he loves his music, he loves the crowd, he loves what he does and gave it his all. Really, words cant describe how satisfied I was

Digweed - Saw about an hour of his set, really slow start, but theres no denying his quality. I heard his set really picked up but I was gone by 6am. Would definitely see him again though, just not while completely exhausted.

Wasnt in KH for either of the other two, their music doesnt really interest me. PIIIIIIIISSSSSSSED I missed Deko-ze, really starting to become a fan of his

Old Post Sep-09-2010 01:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DudebuD Click here to Send DudebuD a Private Message Add DudebuD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Ok geeks, what was the last track Digweed dropped??

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Sep-09-2010 02:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review: Labour of Love 2010
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1999 Trance - Steve Morley Production... played by Dave Pearce [2015] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSergeant Pepper - "Charge" (Rocco Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread