Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Demi - Cruise Control, Live on the Northern Spirit, Toronto (05-08-2007)
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SasH21
MissssssSasHHHHHH

quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH
Ok, is this track anywhere on the set to download? I don't remember hearing it anywhere! I'm guessing it was cut out

Haha, yaya im in the vid 2...Isn't it marco nastic - bordel, I think someone ided this on facebook cause I m tagged in this and saw it in the comments...check there!

Old Post Mar-06-2008 17:02  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for SasH21 Click here to Send SasH21 a Private Message Add SasH21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH
Ok, is this track anywhere on the set to download? I don't remember hearing it anywhere! I'm guessing it was cut out

Nope, it's not on the set.

I'm guessing the recording isn't until about 20 minutes into him playing, as I recall Bordel being dropped VERY early on.... it might have actually been the first track played with the music cranked to full capacity.

Old Post Mar-06-2008 17:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aleks_B
Supreme tranceaddict

Awesome set. Really good flow. I wish i could have been there!

Old Post Mar-09-2008 18:54  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleks_B Click here to Send Aleks_B a Private Message Visit Aleks_B's homepage! Add Aleks_B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

watching that video clip is SO painful after having that snowstorm last night. HAHA fuck

This set is good times.

If you were to see that tracklist before he played you'd be like "wtf that would never work", but his flow is A+.

Demi has a very rich taste when it comes to da groove.

Old Post Mar-09-2008 20:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
watching that video clip is SO painful after having that snowstorm last night. HAHA fuck

This set is good times.

If you were to see that tracklist before he played you'd be like "wtf that would never work", but his flow is A+.

Demi has a very rich taste when it comes to da groove.

+100000000000000 to ^^^

sick sick beats....

p.s I still cannot believe that I took a bite out of my cookie and passed it over to Demi and insisted that he eat it

counting down for his return this summer!!!!

Old Post Mar-09-2008 22:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLnaDa Click here to Send iLLnaDa a Private Message Add iLLnaDa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa
p.s I still cannot believe that I took a bite out of my cookie and passed it over to Demi and insisted that he eat it

SKETTTTTCH

Old Post Mar-09-2008 22:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
SKETTTTTCH

hahaha not as sketch as this pic.............

Old Post Mar-09-2008 22:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLnaDa Click here to Send iLLnaDa a Private Message Add iLLnaDa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa

Actually this is significantly sketchier than that picture haha

Old Post Mar-09-2008 22:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

quote:

Old Post Mar-09-2008 22:45  Canada
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:

Ya...I'm gonna have to agree with Jon on this one. Hahahaha

Old Post Mar-09-2008 22:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

I hope the next Demi will be on a bigger boat!!!

Old Post Mar-09-2008 22:59  Canada
SasH21
MissssssSasHHHHHH

I have been listening to it all day today, have last part to download...It's fucking amazing, all I can say...Demi is def a great DJ!!! Would love to hear him play again soon!

Old Post Mar-10-2008 01:00  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for SasH21 Click here to Send SasH21 a Private Message Add SasH21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Demi - Cruise Control, Live on the Northern Spirit, Toronto (05-08-2007)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMojado - "Naranja" (Dimitri Andreas vision) [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Last Atlant - "An Oneiric World" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread