Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Area:2 Festival @ Molson Amphitheatre, August 5th (Moby, Tiesto, Cox, Digweed)
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spyder
Anti BS Alliance

Talking

http://www.toronto.com/profile/672575/

Originally posted by jennypie
Because you're a filthy WHORE!

Old Post Jul-22-2002 17:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spyder Click here to Send Spyder a Private Message Visit Spyder's homepage! Add Spyder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Crazy Serb
.tw1sted.motheŽ.fuŠker.

Well, if you wanna dance to Busta Rhymes, David Bowie and Moby, you're shit out of luck... you'll be stranded in the seats.

Now, if you wanna dance to Tiesto and Digweed, I guess you're lucky, since they are setting up a tent on the lawns, so it might look like one of those Gatecrasher festivals (only way smaller)...

And for the tickets, from what I am hearing is the cheapest ones are at the Molson Box Office (909 Lakeshore West), since they do not include all the bullshit charges that Ticketmaster has (meaning you don't end up paying $60 for a ticket that is advertised at $40)....

Keep it real, and stay single, always mingle...

Old Post Jul-22-2002 19:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Serb Click here to Send Crazy Serb a Private Message Visit Crazy Serb's homepage! Add Crazy Serb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bizz
In Need of a Break

quote:
Originally posted by fantom
Now, if you wanna dance to Tiesto and Digweed, I guess you're lucky, since they are setting up a tent on the lawns, so it might look like one of those Gatecrasher festivals (only way smaller)...

And for the tickets, from what I am hearing is the cheapest ones are at the Molson Box Office (909 Lakeshore West), since they do not include all the bullshit charges that Ticketmaster has (meaning you don't end up paying $60 for a ticket that is advertised at $40)....

Thanks for the info although I have to find time and a way to get down to Lakeshore...

Old Post Jul-22-2002 20:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Bizz Click here to Send Bizz a Private Message Visit Bizz's homepage! Add Bizz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oceanlab
trancEaddict in JAIL

Monkey Dancer 2

all questions will be answered here: http://www.areafestival.com/toronto...ardid=20&emlid=

i've been to festivals such as these and theres usually ample space to dance in the tent. even tho its during the day, i'm almost certain that the tent will be dark and have decent light shows. the comercial crowd will be at the mainstage for the bitch brigade (xcluding busta)...so the tent should be ok crowd wise...TIESTO!!!, diggy, cox, and dieselboy (the best d&b dj in the world will be a nice start to the day, along with a nice cigar sized splifff )... for 46 canadian dollars...not bad at all.

see you all there!

EAT PILLS!

clear blue voice.

*************PLUR**************

Old Post Jul-22-2002 22:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for oceanlab Click here to Send oceanlab a Private Message Add oceanlab to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Flec

everyone pray that i can go

Old Post Jul-23-2002 05:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Flec Click here to Send Flec a Private Message Add Flec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Avenjah
Senior tranceaddict

mannnn ....i'm forced to miss WEMF cause of work ....so there's no wayyy i'm missing this .....i've seen the thread on the message board before but i got it confused w/ WEMF in molson park ...i'll be there for sure ...i think i'll pick up a TA shirt for the occasion ...it being outside in the sun and all ...see you there !

Old Post Jul-25-2002 03:55  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Avenjah Click here to Send Avenjah a Private Message Add Avenjah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mikman
Senior tranceaddict

Bump.... Only 9 more days to go....

Old Post Jul-26-2002 15:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mikman Click here to Send Mikman a Private Message Add Mikman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWO Tranceaddict
Senior tranceaddict

Tiesto
Digweed
Carl Cox
one after another........

like youre not going.....

Old Post Jul-29-2002 14:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWO Tranceaddict Click here to Send UWO Tranceaddict a Private Message Add UWO Tranceaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samurai
tranceaddict in training

i was a little dissapointed when i heard i was going to be at molson amp and not at the docks this year, but i heard about the setup and it's going to be great! the tent is going to be in the parking lot so there's gunna be tons of dancing room! there's also going to be in/out wrist bands to get from the main stage out to the parking lot.

Old Post Aug-03-2002 20:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for samurai Click here to Send samurai a Private Message Add samurai to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
milos
houseaddict in disguise

the tent is HUGE!

Old Post Aug-03-2002 21:44  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for milos Click here to Send milos a Private Message Add milos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

ok, it might have been answerd before, but can i still by tickets?? its sunday.

Old Post Aug-04-2002 05:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
milos
houseaddict in disguise

i think u can
friend of mine bought his yesterday.. saturday

and im just curious.. but do u think ill have trouble sneaking a camera into the show so i can take a few shots of tiesto spinning?

i dont kno whwy they make such a big deal about taking pictures

p.s. and who is this michael drury guy thats opening in the tent from 2:30-3:15... he just appeared on the schedule today

Old Post Aug-04-2002 05:28  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for milos Click here to Send milos a Private Message Add milos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Area:2 Festival @ Molson Amphitheatre, August 5th (Moby, Tiesto, Cox, Digweed)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmosquito track [2011] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackE-Craig - "Drum Beats" (Hard Beats Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread