Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
The Producer Addict

nice nik on getting the mix sorted out already... im hoping to have my italo set done for this weekend.. but i fear im gonna need the full 2 weeks.

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Mar-10-2009 20:54  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]ûk|êû[Z] Click here to Send [N]ûk|êû[Z] a Private Message Add [N]ûk|êû[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

This might help you out

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...d=&pagenumber=1

The link on the first page is dead...but you can get the set here:

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Mar-10-2009 21:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Mr.Mystery - Progressive House (?)
01. Eat Static - Gulf Breeze (Sasha's Afroshasoz Mix) [GU]
02. Fluke - Bullet 2005 (Marcelo Castelli Remix) [White Label]
03. OMB - Code 5 [Secret Planet]
04. C-Jay & Eelke Kleijn - HinterGlem (Deep Mix) [Plastik Park]
05. Momu - Watership Down (Sunscape & Chris Dee Remix) [Kubist]
06. Hamel & Vogt - Outbreakz (Tard Remix) [Sunkissed]
07. Nu Breed - Depth [Bonzai Limited]
08. Kobbe & Austin Leeds pres. The Land Of Voodoo - Mindkiller (Fearless Mix) [Tumbata]
09. Morgan Page - Landline (Dave Gardner & Paul Sidoli's Non-Senation Mix) [Hearing Aid]
10. Innate - Crashing Down [Baroque]

192kbps // 1:08:02
100% vinyl.

Shit man, nice tracklist!

DLing now.

Old Post Mar-10-2009 21:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

that's not italo. it's italian deep house. italo means italo disco, as in like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfYkOD7b0lA

Old Post Mar-10-2009 22:02  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Unique2701
in deep space

looking forward to hear some of these mixes

@ Meat187: what about a rule/guideline that the person who suggested the genre comments on the mix of that genre? To avoid that some people who had a unfortunate draw and got stuck with an impopular genre, don't get any comments.

If I am the storm, if I am the wonder..
Will I have flashlights, nightmares and sudden explosions?

Old Post Mar-10-2009 22:05  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Unique2701 Click here to Send Unique2701 a Private Message Visit Unique2701's homepage! Add Unique2701 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Unique2701

@ Meat187: what about a rule/guideline that the person who suggested the genre comments on the mix of that genre? To avoid that some people who had a unfortunate draw and got stuck with an impopular genre, don't get any comments.

like me...

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Mar-10-2009 22:23  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]ûk|êû[Z] Click here to Send [N]ûk|êû[Z] a Private Message Add [N]ûk|êû[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
physe
'99 EMWT addict

quote:

Or the mixer could private message the genre suggester with a few of the tracks before doing the mix to see if they have the right idea.

Old Post Mar-10-2009 22:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for physe Click here to Send physe a Private Message Add physe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by physe
Or the mixer could private message the genre suggester with a few of the tracks before doing the mix to see if they have the right idea.

yeah good thinking... i think for the next installment.. when the person signs up and suggests a genre.. a couple/few video examples should be submitted

Old Post Mar-10-2009 22:45  England
woscar
Starstuff

Meat...the link you put up for Nik's set on the first post doesn't work

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Mar-11-2009 00:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:

Agreed.

quote:
Originally posted by woscar
Meat...the link you put up for Nik's set on the first post doesn't work

Strange, works for me. It should take you to his post with the tracklist and the DL Link. You didn't try right click, save as... did you?

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Mar-11-2009 11:15  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Strange, works for me. It should take you to his post with the tracklist and the DL Link. You didn't try right click, save as... did you?

The link takes me to the top of that page, not the post (even though it should).

Old Post Mar-11-2009 11:29  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
The link takes me to the top of that page, not the post (even though it should).

So it works differently for everyone?! Probably because of individual posts per page settings or something...
Any advice on how to correctly link individual posts?

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Mar-11-2009 11:53  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown 4 strings diving remix [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackH4Z - "Fogger" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread