Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008 > Gabriel & Dresden @ Pawn Shop 3/28 Tracklist???
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DEADLYACURACCY
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 1drp4fn
That was a combination of G&D-"Let it go" & PVD-"Let go" it was pretty tight

Anyone know who produced this one? I posted it in track id's but since it was brought up here, thought id share it.

Old Post Apr-01-2008 05:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DEADLYACURACCY Click here to Send DEADLYACURACCY a Private Message Visit DEADLYACURACCY's homepage! Add DEADLYACURACCY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
1drp4fn
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mister352
I went to this show and agree it was off the chain, one other track they played was "there's no coming down". I was there from 1:30ish and stayed for 2hrs but it was too hot for me in there. I loved everything I heard, the bpm seemed to be crawling after hearing svd the night before but after 15 min I adjusted & felt it. Is it always hot as balls in pawnshop?

Yeah, Rachel Starr- "Til There Was You" is always a great track to hear when your f'ed up haha...ALSO, Pawnshop, The White Room, Karu & Y and all those clubs in the downtown area were in such a sketchy ass area! our cab driver wouldnt even roll down his tinted windows to ask for directions when we couldnt find the white room, whats up with that...?

Old Post Apr-01-2008 20:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 1drp4fn Click here to Send 1drp4fn a Private Message Add 1drp4fn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JohnnyMonsoon
Supreme tranceaddict

those who went to this should be happy though as this was one of the last sets your going to see (whichever their last set in miami was the official last) as Gabriel & Dresden are no longer together. It looks like Organized Nature is also going bye bye as well

they had a great run!

Old Post Apr-01-2008 20:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyMonsoon Click here to Send JohnnyMonsoon a Private Message Visit JohnnyMonsoon's homepage! Add JohnnyMonsoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

it really sucked IMO

Old Post Apr-01-2008 21:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceNation1
WMC24Hrs of Fist pumping

is it true G&D broke up

Old Post Apr-01-2008 23:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceNation1 Click here to Send TranceNation1 a Private Message Visit TranceNation1's homepage! Add TranceNation1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ClubHead2
tranceaddict

yes, it is true...G&D are no longer together

Old Post Apr-02-2008 02:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ClubHead2 Click here to Send ClubHead2 a Private Message Add ClubHead2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

Yea I heard this on Sunday and wanted to ask Josh and Dave about it before they played at Remix Hotel but didnt want rain on their parade if you know what I meam.

Old Post Apr-02-2008 03:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by racing4hoes
Yea I heard this on Sunday and wanted to ask Josh and Dave about it before they played at Remix Hotel but didnt want rain on their parade if you know what I meam.
actually heard this a few months back.....and that the organized nature party was in danger of not goin off......probably shouldnt have from what i saw....could have asked Josh sunday night at Shine if u were there

Old Post Apr-02-2008 03:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

Well indirecty we did windup asking Josh after the set. My friend had heard about this for a while now but got the confirm during WMC from Josh himself.

Old Post Apr-02-2008 04:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

from what ive seen from them the last 3 times i saw them......its for the best at this point.....sad to say about an EDM act....

Old Post Apr-02-2008 04:04  United States
DEADLYACURACCY
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by racing4hoes
Well indirecty we did windup asking Josh after the set. My friend had heard about this for a while now but got the confirm during WMC from Josh himself.

Who O Who will JoJo bring down every month now? LOL

Old Post Apr-02-2008 04:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DEADLYACURACCY Click here to Send DEADLYACURACCY a Private Message Visit DEADLYACURACCY's homepage! Add DEADLYACURACCY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
1drp4fn
Supreme tranceaddict

so let me get this straight...theyre doing there own thing now (solo) or theyre both "retiring"....

Old Post Apr-02-2008 19:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 1drp4fn Click here to Send 1drp4fn a Private Message Add 1drp4fn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008 > Gabriel & Dresden @ Pawn Shop 3/28 Tracklist???
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID needed for tune from GDJB May 10/2007 [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCold Turkey II - "Sunflower" (Transa Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread