Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Trance to Have Sex to?
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

Trance is a ridiculous choice.

The girlfriend and I aren't really the "turn on some music to have sex to" type, but I would have to say that deep/atmospheric dubstep is actually pretty nice.

I was listening to a Burial tribute mix (Thanks, jupiterone! ) when the g/f and I happened to start getting into it. I have a whole new appreciation for "Untrue".

Old Post Jan-26-2010 19:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

don't feel the need to defend myself. I like listening to CERTAIN trance tunes while having sex. sue me.

Yeah i said I would never have sex listening to house, only because people are hating on trance... isn't this fucking trance addict? I know you may have other tastes, but the OP asked what tunes were good to fuck to. If you have never done it, you should not post in the first place instead of trying to troll the shit out of everyone for asking a perfectly legitimate question.

Old Post Jan-26-2010 19:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SuspicionVandit
Rapper

some of the shit's silly. some of it is funny. some of it is trolling.

I wonder what happens when you call woscar a fag. I'm not saying I think he's gay. I think he's an intelligent fellow with decent taste in music. I'm just saying.......what would happen?
Say you walked up to Michaelangelo, a man who'd been complimented ALL his life, never experienced a moment of doubt, failure, or criticism. What if you walked up to him and said, "you know, I think your statue is fucking gay. And take off that fucking mustache. And your hat. Don't get me started on that hat. Holy shit. Did Leonardo invent a Time Machine and introduce you to The Village People? Jesus Christ, go fall off a bridge and take that stupid slab of rock with you. I hope you land on a pool of sperm whale shit."

house fans wear funny hats.

Paul Van Dyk 09-24-2009: No, but I can sign your sleeve under that name if you let me!

Old Post Jan-26-2010 19:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for SuspicionVandit Click here to Send SuspicionVandit a Private Message Add SuspicionVandit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

quote:
Originally posted by djnitride
If you have never done it, you should not post in the first place instead of trying to troll the shit out of everyone for asking a perfectly legitimate question.

Well, what can we do, really?
There are so many threads about "What to listen to while: picking grapes, spinning, working out, riding on unicorns, giving birth, getting married, funerals...

I get fed up really. Ask your gf/bf/dog what she/he likes to listen to or just pick your own favourite music. Or try no music at all.

Old Post Jan-26-2010 19:16  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
osterzone
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by netroM
There are so many threads about "What to listen to while: picking grapes, spinning, working out, riding on unicorns, giving birth, getting married, funerals...

Old Post Jan-26-2010 19:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for osterzone Click here to Send osterzone a Private Message Add osterzone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

quote:
Originally posted by netroM

I get fed up really. Ask your gf/bf/dog what she/he likes to listen to or just pick your own favourite music. Or try no music at all.

I guess I have not been around long enough to see any of them...

Old Post Jan-26-2010 19:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
Seriously? No really, fucking seriously?

R U FKN SERIOUS?

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Jan-26-2010 19:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

quote:
Originally posted by djnitride
don't feel the need to defend myself. I like listening to CERTAIN trance tunes while having sex. sue me.

Yeah i said I would never have sex listening to house, only because people are hating on trance... isn't this fucking trance addict? I know you may have other tastes, but the OP asked what tunes were good to fuck to. If you have never done it, you should not post in the first place instead of trying to troll the shit out of everyone for asking a perfectly legitimate question.

Actually I assumed your reply regarding dumping your gf etc. was you acting retarded on purpose so I just continued in the same manner. I still assume that to be honest, no one attacked you for listening to trance while having sex. I just made a sexist and homophobic reply (thus idiotic) to your idiotic one. Fighting fire with fire you know. Have sex to opera for all I care.

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Jan-26-2010 20:15  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaminii
Supreme tranceaddict

I think the OP's question depends what kind of sex you're having. Gentle and soft sex? Romantic sex? Rough and wild sex? One nighter? Experimental sex? Intimate sex? One minute sex? Homosexual sex?

Old Post Jan-26-2010 20:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for shaminii Click here to Send shaminii a Private Message Add shaminii to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit

fucking +1 thats an awesome track. could be making love somewhere in the far east with that playing.. instead of being in a 2 bedroom townhouse in northern england :S

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Jan-26-2010 20:19  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]ûk|êû[Z] Click here to Send [N]ûk|êû[Z] a Private Message Add [N]ûk|êû[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WhitenameseKid
tranceaddict

Funny I am listening to Ayla right now and I haven't in ages, randomly. I know she likes trance but I do not have too great a selection of the more gentle trance that she likes. The reason she doesn't like too much of the stuff I have is because it reminds her of raves, and how the majority of people there are sweaty, smelly people on drugs.

I don't see how this is such a BIG DEAL!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Also music blasting lets her be loud. As loud as the musics playing without being self-conscious of my brother hearing who is in the next room.

@shaminii, we usually start off pretty rough and wild and get tired then go slower and what not. We have been together for about 7 months now so I am getting tired of the tunes I have while I'm in bed with her and want to have stuff that she likes as well.

If people could name some mixes, either CD or live, etc, that would be great. Just nice sounding music that isn't too crazy. This wasn't meant to start a debate between tastes in music. Grow the fuck up and relax!

Old Post Jan-26-2010 20:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WhitenameseKid Click here to Send WhitenameseKid a Private Message Add WhitenameseKid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

You're saying you don't want to be cheesy, yet you want to listen to trance while having sex, loud enough so that your brother can't hear. Then you tell us to grow up.

I mean... just sayin'.

Old Post Jan-26-2010 20:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Trance to Have Sex to?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown house tune - please help !! [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDriftwood - "Freeloader" (Original Vocal Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread