Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wezvidz
tranceaddict

per Disclosure FB:

WILD LIFE is coming to Miami!! Two days, two parties. Tickets on sale tomorrow 12pm (EST)
Justin Martin Music Page, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, DJ EZ, Carl Craig, Claude VonStroke, Just Blaze, Felix Da Housecat, Kevin Saunderson & Jonas Rathsman

Thurs SOHO Studios 3/26 8p-3a
Disclosure, Justin Martin, TEED, DJEZ, Carl Craig

Friday Thompson Miami Beach 12p-11a
Disclosure, Claude Von Stroke, Just Blaze, Felix Da Housecat, Kevin Saunderson

That Thursday night show for me is like a perfect lineup, interested in how this venue is? and it ends 3am?? Might be alternative to Paradise for us

Old Post Feb-27-2015 03:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wezvidz Click here to Send wezvidz a Private Message Add wezvidz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Soho studios is sick. Don't know which portion they are using. I went to life and death 2 years ago and they used the smaller front room and the outside patio and it was great. iii points was there in October and they used the small front area, the outside area and the ajoining huge warehouse area. It was a great set up. Pretty sure it ends at 3am cause of wynwood liquor rules.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 03:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

With the talk several days ago regarding lack of parties and a dying WMC, it will be interesting to see some sort of financial #s after it is all said and done. There are so many great parties at great venues just like there always is. I agree the releases are slower than last year but at this point WMC is looking like another enormous week all the way around. The music itself (nonEDM) is catching fire, period. More Americans are into it and are aware of this little shindig that happens in Miami every March... Plus it is a great excuse to get out of whatever frozen winterworld they live in and enjoy Miami march weather. I guess we will see what happens....

I do agree that certain DJs and camps might be turned off by it for whatever reason but I dont think they will be missed much at all with the sheer volume and high quality of the parties.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 03:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
Lot of announcements today also if you like House:

3/26 Mansion : Darklight Sessions / Miami Music Week - "Mystery Headliner to be announced soon" obviously Fedde Le Grand with support from Chocolate Puma and Jewelz and Sparks

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/17...ami-Music-Week/

3/29 Mansion closing party : Duke Dumont & MK / MMW Closing Party with support from Jonas Rathsman and Kevin Saunderson

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/17...-Closing-Party/

Dont laugh but the Fedde party could be fun. I stumbled into Space last August around 430 after seeing HS82 play a bomb set at Story and i actually had a good time. He played this minimalish trappy stuff at about 530 that had everyonw in a WTF mode yet the crowd went with it. Def nothing cutting edge from Fedde that night but he played a cool fun tech house set for the most part. He seems like a decent guy that hasnt lost the ability to read a room like Space. And then Louis Puig brougjt the house down. And Choc Puma are legit househead DJs. This is one of those girl friendly events that even us hardcore obsessed music guys could still have a blast at.

Just wanted to throw that out there. Of course, if i was looking for a girl friendly event on Thursday Paradise probably wins.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 04:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HALO555
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Feb-27-2015 06:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HALO555 Click here to Send HALO555 a Private Message Add HALO555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Dont laugh but the Fedde party could be fun. I stumbled into Space last August around 430 after seeing HS82 play a bomb set at Story and i actually had a good time. He played this minimalish trappy stuff at about 530 that had everyonw in a WTF mode yet the crowd went with it. Def nothing cutting edge from Fedde that night but he played a cool fun tech house set for the most part. He seems like a decent guy that hasnt lost the ability to read a room like Space. And then Louis Puig brougjt the house down. And Choc Puma are legit househead DJs. This is one of those girl friendly events that even us hardcore obsessed music guys could still have a blast at.

Just wanted to throw that out there. Of course, if i was looking for a girl friendly event on Thursday Paradise probably wins.

I wouldn't argue that at all, I happen to like Chocolate Puma and I think Fedde overall is a pretty good dj/producer, but that being said with that party being at Mansion it makes me lose hope a bit for darker stuff but who knows and there is so many other good options on Thursday.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 13:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl384923
Senior tranceaddict

Made it official to round out the week:

Sat 3/28 - Story - Music On - Marco w/Appolonia

No tickets just yet.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 14:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl384923 Click here to Send cl384923 a Private Message Add cl384923 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Did Swamper make you re-post all those event threads you deleted?

Lol.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 14:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Did Swamper make you re-post all those event threads you deleted?

Lol.

I don't know why they all came back. It's like he re-instated them lol

Now it's just all cluttered again.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 15:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Guys, event listings are an important part of the local sub-forums - as always, you can click 'Hide event threads within this forum' on the top right to remove event threads from being displayed.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Feb-27-2015 16:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

HEIL HITLER

Old Post Feb-27-2015 17:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PVDream
Senior tranceaddict

Can we do a list of venues? Just so it's easy to search want tickets.

Musette yacht
Biscayne Lady yacht (open bar)

Space
Mansion
Dream
Treehouse
Trade
Do Not Sit on the Furniture
Steam
Nikki Beach
Wall

National Hotel
Viceroy Hotel
Raleigh Hotel
Surfcomber Hotel

Are any participating venues still unannounced? Any other important hotels to look out for? Clevelander? Is there a club in the old Crobar spot now? I haven't been down there since 2008, only Space, Mansion, and Nukki Beach are the same club wise. And ultra which has somehow grown to 3 days long, it used to be a one day thing to end the conference.

What am I missing venue wise?

Last edited by PVDream on Feb-27-2015 at 19:24

Old Post Feb-27-2015 17:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PVDream Click here to Send PVDream a Private Message Add PVDream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPvD - Amsterdam 2003 Track 4 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJose Zamora & Damian DP - Transatlantic (Andy Moor remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread