Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How will the world have changed in 20 years.?
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Xedos

Sneaker Pimp How will the world hsve changed in 20 years.?

}{obsen posted a thread with a simaler title to this(Thread closed)because of a stuped story he did.Good title through.
But how much do you think will have changed by the year 2021 ?

Old Post Oct-26-2001 16:02 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
{b.s.e.}
savant garde

WEll, IMOCO (in my own cynical opinion),
I truly believe we won't be alive to see 2021. With the rate things are going, global destruction is a push of a button away.. KABLAMMO!
exeunt Earth, stage left..

Old Post Oct-26-2001 17:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for {b.s.e.} Click here to Send {b.s.e.} a Private Message Add {b.s.e.} to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ur Dream Grl
The Lizard Lady

awww Dont say that BSE..it will be alright!

Ok these are my predictions...(Dont take it personal, Its what i think, and it is not like it is going to happen anyways)... heheheh

-i'd be married by then
-Djs will find easier ways to produce songs , and more Djs are going to come on the scene and thats when they are going to invent another genre of music (sorry, that is horrible...but lok at what happen to the oldies...we have what it is called POP..)(read an article about it)

-By then They would have found the cure for AIDS.. and thats when a lot of people wont give a crap about it and would just start getting aids all the time anyways...(sad... but true)

-Human Chloneing will become legalized world wide and there will be Bratt pitts and HItlers everywhere (making love and wars)

-By then we will definately have flying cars (like the jetsons'cartoon).. <<

-I'll be 40...in 2021 <<
-Food will become a different source.. and we will eat like austronauts..hehehe

hum.. cant think of anything else...hummmm

xoxo Ur Dream Grl

Old Post Oct-27-2001 03:28  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Ur Dream Grl Click here to Send Ur Dream Grl a Private Message Add Ur Dream Grl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

-In 2021 i'm gonna be 38
-i'm gonna have a wife that i love
-i'm gonna have a job that i like
-I hope i will still listen to trance
-I want to travel all around the world and visit all the countries that i like
-I want to meet all the nice people from these board

God willing i hope all these things are going to happen

Old Post Oct-27-2001 03:54  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
YELLOWBEE
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ur Dream Grl
awww Dont say that BSE..it will be alright!

Ok these are my predictions...(Dont take it personal, Its what i think, and it is not like it is going to happen anyways)... heheheh

-i'd be married by then
-Djs will find easier ways to produce songs , and more Djs are going to come on the scene and thats when they are going to invent another genre of music (sorry, that is horrible...but lok at what happen to the oldies...we have what it is called POP..)(read an article about it)

-By then They would have found the cure for AIDS.. and thats when a lot of people wont give a crap about it and would just start getting aids all the time anyways...(sad... but true)

-Human Chloneing will become legalized world wide and there will be Bratt pitts and HItlers everywhere (making love and wars)

-By then we will definately have flying cars (like the jetsons'cartoon).. <<

-I'll be 40...in 2021 <<
-Food will become a different source.. and we will eat like austronauts..hehehe

hum.. cant think of anything else...hummmm

xoxo Ur Dream Grl

hey faye,, you got one of those crystal balls at hoe or something??

the thing with the aids i think it is true...thats why i think they should keep it a secret if they find the cure... unless it is to save a baby or something ,the chloning shouldnt be legalized.

the thing with the djs, might happen, it is already happening if you think about it.

the flying cars , finally we will be able to see each other's countries more ofter, LOL

I seriously dont know what is going to be like in 20 years, but I'd me married by then too
oh and aliens will come and visit us all

Cyaaaa
Ybee

Old Post Oct-27-2001 03:58  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWBEE Click here to Send YELLOWBEE a Private Message Add YELLOWBEE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
{b.s.e.}
savant garde

Satan (eek!) Heh

Well, you never know Gotta live each day like it's your last..
I hope all your predictions come true, Faye. That'd be a much nicer place to live than floating around in space..
I'll be 38 then.. w00tever. :

EWwwww.. I hope we won't be eating like astronauts..

bse

Old Post Oct-27-2001 04:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for {b.s.e.} Click here to Send {b.s.e.} a Private Message Add {b.s.e.} to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
plastikE
Chief

--will still be listening to trance (duh)
--will be 37; therefore, I will still be headin to clubs/massives
--will prolly have a kid and wife (ill take my wife to a massive for our honeymoon, lol! )
--ill be retired cause of my wealth (everyone can dream, right?)
--ill be living in Holland! (hoowah!)

yeah yea, that's it

Old Post Oct-27-2001 06:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for plastikE Click here to Send plastikE a Private Message Add plastikE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lMIlk
Moderat0r

i'll be old, with hot girlfriends, nice cars and a big house. O and i'll have an adopted kid so that my life won't seem so empty.

Old Post Oct-27-2001 07:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lMIlk Click here to Send lMIlk a Private Message Add lMIlk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier
DISILLUSIONED IN TRANCE

I will bring back the days of the 1990s.
I will make Dial Up Connections take over the world, and make it survive forever. Vinyl and tapes will come back...and I will make sure the sixties, eighties, nineties music will still be the fashion. And dominate the music industry and radio waves. I will also make sure cars from the past are still driven...and are the only thing driven on the road...but the only change is that there will be PEACE.

I hate change...

Old Post Oct-27-2001 07:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Click here to Send Xavier a Private Message Add Xavier to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lMIlk
Moderat0r

lol, don't you think of the 50's and wonder how people ever lived that way? well its going to happen to me

Old Post Oct-27-2001 07:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lMIlk Click here to Send lMIlk a Private Message Add lMIlk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Henkie_henk
Almighty Trance Addict

Well my forecast would be something with "me"... and "world-domination"...

or thatll happen in 21 years.. ah youll see

-
-
http://www.rustzachtpim.tk/
-
-
Rust Zacht Pim

Old Post Oct-27-2001 12:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Henkie_henk Click here to Send Henkie_henk a Private Message Visit Henkie_henk's homepage! Add Henkie_henk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kia Kaha
Feelin' irie

OMG ... I'll be 46!!!

I will have made my fortune as a superstar DJ by then, and I'll be a grumpy eccentric wrinkly old billionaire, married to some Playboy bunny who's only hanging round waiting for me to kick the can so she can inherit all my money.

Insert partially dressed bimbo here
Select auto placement of your little Gatecrasher lion left/right/top/bottom
----------
List your 100 top DJs / producers / clubs here
Add URL for your latest dodgy fruity loops production here

Old Post Oct-27-2001 13:06  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Kia Kaha Click here to Send Kia Kaha a Private Message Add Kia Kaha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How will the world have changed in 20 years.?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTechTrance ID [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDeadmau5 - Jaded (Original Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread