Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Breakbeat / Breaks thread
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Oct-09-2020 01:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
This was released yesterday:

It will interesting to see what else he finds.

Another one of Sasha's grand ideas that don't really come to fruition? The second track in the 'series' was released on Bandcamp back in June and nothing else has happened subsequently.

I'm still trying to figure out why the voice pad sound in "Head Melter" sounds so familiar.

Old Post Oct-14-2020 10:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Midlothian is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I've been hammering this one at home recently. Route 8 has been my favourite new discovery of the last few months.

Route 8 - All Those DJs

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Oct-15-2020 20:32  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

I hadn't heard of Route 8, thanks for that one Jack. Going digging now.

The fact that there's a break resurgence happening makes me extremely happy.

Old Post Oct-15-2020 22:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I hadn't heard of Route 8, thanks for that one Jack. Going digging now.

Most of his tunes aren't breaks to be fair, but they all have a very retro '90s sound.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Oct-16-2020 08:25  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

One of my favs. from this year:

Old Post Oct-16-2020 14:17  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Good stuff here, comes out on the 23rd.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Oct-18-2020 06:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Old Post Oct-18-2020 08:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I've been hammering this one at home recently. Route 8 has been my favourite new discovery of the last few months.

Route 8 - All Those DJs

My girlfriend of all people tipped me off to Route 8 - I used the track "From The Valley" on the last mix. I think she found it on a Spotify playlist and then let me hear because "you'd love this".

I totally dig that track you posted too.

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Oct-18-2020 14:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

First heard of Route 8 when I heard this mix. I must have played it a couple dozen times in the following months. Have heard him play at Corsica late Sunday morning a few times and he always closed the weekend right. He has a new album coming out soon fyi. Surprised peeps here hadn't heard the name before.

https://soundcloud.com/lobster-ther...d?ref=clipboard

Old Post Oct-18-2020 15:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk

My time has finally come.

Old Post Oct-20-2020 13:11  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lacksesepsotygh
;B

Last edited by lacksesepsotygh on Oct-22-2020 at 19:30

Old Post Oct-22-2020 18:33  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lacksesepsotygh Click here to Send lacksesepsotygh a Private Message Visit lacksesepsotygh's homepage! Add lacksesepsotygh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Breakbeat / Breaks thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktechnotronic - pump up the jam (sander van doorn remix) ?? [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKid Massive ft Elliotte Williams N'Dure - Thru The Fire [2010]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread