Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2022 thread
Pages (27): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
That sounds tasty af. I also like to froth Irish Cream liqueur in place of milk.

My husband used to be intimated by the Starbucks menu too, but then I bought an espresso machine for home, plus a nice high end bean grinder. Now he prefers espresso based drinks too, and can order any type of coffee anywhere lol.

Old Post Apr-21-2022 16:25  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by JaredFogle

lol

Coffee at home for me is just a French press, usually Lavazza brand coffee. If I'm ordering out and about, I just get a flat white, which is basically the "default" type of coffee in Australia, but for some reason I'm told it's almost considered hipsterish in the US.

Last edited by Sushipunk on May-02-2022 at 21:06

Old Post Apr-21-2022 20:39  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

My fave beans are Lavazza Super Crema! True to the name, they produce a nice thick/frothy layer of crema.

I also make a killer espresso martini.

Last edited by Sushipunk on May-02-2022 at 21:08

Old Post Apr-21-2022 22:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I've always hated coffee but acquired the taste in Greece - freddo espressos are delicious. They drink coffee here like the Brits drink pints at the pub. It's quite amusing really.

My wife also makes a mean espresso martini. It's pretty much the only drink with spirits I'll have these days. But how fine the line between one that's tasty and another that's awful.

Good Friday here. The weather is glorious, so plan on frying in the sun, boiling in the hot tub and setting up some playlists.

We have a gang flying in from London next week. Haven't seen friends from home in nearly a year. Look forward to the shenanigans

Old Post Apr-22-2022 05:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Does anyone else fart every time they take a piss

Old Post Apr-22-2022 13:27  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I've been cramming Korean as much as possible, before I begin my actual research here, and little by little the lines and squiggles have started to make sense. I like that the students are all very diligent and stay from dusk till dawn in the library, so I get the picnic tables all for myself and I can study in peace with views such as this one:

Not too shabby, although I wonder why no one else studies outdoors, specially during these coronic times.

Old Post Apr-22-2022 13:28  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
Does anyone else fart every time they take a piss

Last night while getting our daughter ready for bed she said she had skid marks in her underwear because she farts so hard EVERY DAY.

I'm with you Lira! I'd be out there too, gorgeous!

Old Post Apr-22-2022 14:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

LOL well then. Teach them young and early, lol. My dad's position was we either learned to cuss on the bus, or at home, and he went with home!

Old Post Apr-22-2022 14:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Um yeah. If anything offensive or shocking is coming outta my kid's mouth *I* certainly don't want to be surprised by it.

Old Post Apr-22-2022 15:30 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Um yeah. If anything offensive or shocking is coming outta my kid's mouth *I* certainly don't want to be surprised by it.

Effing exactly!

Old Post Apr-22-2022 16:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Last night while getting our daughter ready for bed she said she had skid marks in her underwear because she farts so hard EVERY DAY.

I'm with you Lira! I'd be out there too, gorgeous!

holy fuck lmao... i didn't read the she said part. I'm dead

Old Post Apr-22-2022 16:37  Norfolk Island
Silky Johnson

Lol yeah, she made up a little ditty too.

Skid marks, EVERY NIGHT!
EVERY NIGHT! EVERY NIGHT!
Skiddy skiddy skid marks
EVERY NIGHT! EVERY NIGHT!

Old Post Apr-22-2022 16:42 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2022 thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (27): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAny Idea on this One? [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSvenson & Gielen - Unknown Pleasure (Dub Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread