Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Missed this post.

I'm in the same place. Was a smoker for 25 years. Seemed like a good idea at the time If I get coronaAIDS, I hope my lungs can handle it.

as long as you bite it first i'll at least have a silver lining.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Also with elderly parents; dearest mother doesn't believe in medical science because she's a crystal healing hippy. FFS.

i can't deal with that shit. despite 2 science degrees mum has bought into some stupid shit over the journey. if she'd ever brought up 911 conspiracies i'd probably be in gaol right now.

Old Post Apr-03-2020 12:10  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Thc spray can be added to your listerine regimen to double down on corona protection, friend.

Old Post Apr-03-2020 16:05  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
God your all so PC around here.
The fact that Ted is supporting indicate I need to step off before I get the rann threatment lol.
I’m sorry for everyone I’ve hurt with my red neck layfolkiness mindset it was never my intention in the late night frustration reading about stupid corona shit that ruin all of our life’s.
Again, I’ve lost my mind in this korona and can’t trust myself seeing things clearly anymore and I ask for patience in a difficult time. I know I’m not myself anymore.
Soon I’ll be sacked as well who knows what level I’ll degrade myself to.
Thanks for being understanding.

I trust your insight. Don't change a thing.

Old Post Apr-03-2020 16:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
It’s true it’s becoming more difficult to project sanity when all the insane are pushed out of this forum. Someone will always be the bottom 5% and maybe I’m there now that everyone else left/got banned. I’ll try to stay low and fix myself through walking in the forrest today and not get involved in the Friday thread to come.

Trust that the forest is verdant and lush. Certainly worth a mosey. I will do the same.

Old Post Apr-03-2020 16:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Maybe, or maybe not. Panic while you can!!

Old Post Apr-03-2020 16:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Maybe, or maybe not. Panic while you can!!

Gawt damn it, J Pie, you interrupted my panicking. Now I have to start the fuck over.

Old Post Apr-03-2020 16:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

In all seriousness, nobody knows what the fuck is going to happen with much certainty. You just have to do your best, and focus on one day at a time at this point.

Old Post Apr-03-2020 16:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
At first I thought I was funny but you are probably right I’m actually panicking because I see no obvious end in this. It’s getting horrible all over. It’s not a flu like they promised.

Not sure who "promised" it was "like a flu," other than some political leaders trying to save face, but from the start of this, the epidemiologists and other professionals stated clearly and loudly, "This is NOT like the flu!"

Old Post Apr-03-2020 16:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Flu was just the layfolks understanding of this. We’ve learned and adapted we stay in now.

Oh, I should stress I wasn't being critical. I hate that anyone was "misled," either by those in a position of authority or simply from lack of research on his/her own behalf. But, fortunately, for those who wanted to dig even a little deeper than the pundits/talking heads BS, the scientists/medical pros were at least shouting loud and clear, "This is not like the flu." I'm glad such men and women have the "balls" to do this, especially in such politically divisive times, when one's livelihood can be destroyed because you didn't echo Trump, for example.

Old Post Apr-03-2020 16:43  United States
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Every day, something takes place that makes me glad I don't own a cell phone (smart or dumb) or participate in social media (forums notwithstanding).

Old Post Apr-03-2020 16:59  United States
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I've had to watch Ready Player One 14 times in 10 days.

Old Post Apr-03-2020 17:03  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
I've had to watch Ready Player One 14 times in 10 days.

Isn't that Leady Prayer One in your locale?

Old Post Apr-03-2020 17:07  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Corona Virus Fears in your area
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (66): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOmg help please [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoulage - "Caresse Mon Corps" (Airplay Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread