Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My pics...
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Great pictures sir, Is it possible to use one for a youtube song? I can link you.

Yes, my pics can be used on websites, blogs etc but not for selling intentions. Fair use, thanks.

Old Post Jul-21-2012 04:49  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Add djkopernikus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

They keep getting better and better man!

Old Post Jul-21-2012 10:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

Your newest batch is astounding

Old Post Jul-21-2012 14:27  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D.j Skez
Suspended User

Thumbs up

Really nice.

Old Post Jul-21-2012 15:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D.j Skez Click here to Send D.j Skez a Private Message Add D.j Skez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks all!

Old Post Jul-21-2012 15:42  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Add djkopernikus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nekholm
nekholm

quote:
Originally posted by D.j Skez
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7268/...cb7e25664_z.jpg

Really nice.

Agreed, probably the best one yet. I could use it as a desktop backgrrund, if you don't mind sharing a bigger version of it.

Old Post Jul-21-2012 18:44  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for nekholm Click here to Send nekholm a Private Message Visit nekholm's homepage! Add nekholm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

Well, he has shared a bigger version on his flickr account, but disabled downloads. I suppose you could printscreen it and put parts together to make one large image.

Old Post Jul-21-2012 19:06  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
No instagram filters?

Old Post Jul-21-2012 19:18  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lagrangian

Nope. Only NIK's HDR Efex Pro or PS CS6 (+Camera Raw) or Lightroom 4 - or those somehow combined.

Old Post Jul-21-2012 19:23  Finland
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by netroM
Well, he has shared a bigger version on his flickr account, but disabled downloads. I suppose you could printscreen it and put parts together to make one large image.

Yes, unfortunately downloads are disabled so u have to prt sc.

Old Post Jul-21-2012 19:24  Finland
netroM

Done
http://i.imgur.com/EAj9d.jpg

Old Post Jul-21-2012 20:34  Norway
Tranzmit
AUTA Ninja Worryer

Satan (eek!)

Amazing photos indeed. Art!

Visit the secret Ninja site!! here
https://www.facebook.com/jon.hellyer

Old Post Jul-22-2012 09:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranzmit Click here to Send Tranzmit a Private Message Visit Tranzmit's homepage! Add Tranzmit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My pics...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from n CD called Schranz Mix presents Adam Bayer, Umek,... [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJase From Outta Space ft. Claire - "Do What You Want" (Infusion Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread