Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

Sasha - Essential Mix 1995

Old Post Oct-07-2018 14:03  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

One and a half hours of Nick Tripswitch supporting Way Out West somewhere in London, April 2018. Ambient-ish beginnings and interspersals, and mildly tempoed melodic materials as well.

Unfortunately I am still sufficiently out of the loop not to be able to do a tracklist (i.e. do feel free to do the work for me).

Last edited by Midlothian on Dec-05-2018 at 22:23

Old Post Dec-05-2018 22:00  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vigvogniasty
Junior tranceaddict

1998 - Sasha, John Digweed & Jimmy van M @ The Moon Party, Heritage Square Golden, Denver

holy fuck

Old Post Mar-08-2019 08:43  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Vigvogniasty Click here to Send Vigvogniasty a Private Message Add Vigvogniasty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
crazydave023
Senior tranceaddict

DJ Taucher - HR3 Clubnight 18/04/1998

I found this a few years ago on SoundCloud and come back and give it a listen every once in a while. Some choice tracks in there.

https://soundcloud.com/frank-leitne...bnight-18041998

Old Post Mar-08-2019 15:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydave023 Click here to Send crazydave023 a Private Message Add crazydave023 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Lexicon Avenue - Nite:Life 012

Dark tribal prog from the early '00s, but with enough housey funk mixed in to stave off the usual 2001 dreariness.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-10-2019 19:18  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Lexicon Avenue - Nite:Life 012

Dark tribal prog from the early '00s, but with enough housey funk mixed in to stave off the usual 2001 dreariness.

this mix is lovely. Also, I strongly suggest the Rulers of the Deep nite:life if you never heard it.

Old Post Mar-11-2019 11:52  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

The bossman Lee Burridge delivers an absolutely cracking Essential Mix, and it's not the first time you've heard that.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-25-2019 20:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

That Lee Burridge EM has been getting regular play from me too. Some really nice tunes in there!

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Apr-07-2019 18:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

psalms n stuff.. stryper...

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Apr-07-2019 22:04  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

One of my fav. sets this year so far, chilled out electronica:

Old Post Apr-30-2019 21:40  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Not bad of a set but it does it for me..

Old Post May-07-2019 02:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Really digging the deep house sound on here!

a proper summer mix

Old Post May-08-2019 14:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What set are you listening to now
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackway out west global dj broadcast id... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTenth Planet - "Ghosts" (Redanka's Spooky Disco Vocal Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread