Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > This Place Was Wild
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I Grope Kids rofl

Protip: do NOT try to get that on a vanity plate.

Old Post Mar-18-2021 17:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Would love to see all those chops of him. Home Alone, that one of him on the beach and the body in the water. HAHAHAH

Old Post Mar-18-2021 17:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Would love to see all those chops of him. Home Alone, that one of him on the beach and the body in the water. HAHAHAH

Now, don't sell yourself short, JP. Your MS Paint cock pics are Classic TA 1.0 (TM) Hall of Fame "members".

Old Post Mar-18-2021 17:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Now, don't sell yourself short, JP. Your MS Paint cock pics are Classic TA 1.0 (TM) Hall of Fame "members".

You're giving me an idea here... perhaps a sticky thread where we all post links to classic c0r threads / images so they are not long forgotten. An easily accessible time capsule for the future generation of c0rwh0rians to reference

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-18-2021 18:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
You're giving me an idea here... perhaps a sticky thread where we all post links to classic c0r threads / images so they are not long forgotten. An easily accessible time capsule for the future generation of c0rwh0rians to reference

OMG, yes please! Del for WebMonstah!

Old Post Mar-18-2021 18:53  United States
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
OMG, yes please! Del for WebMonstah!

Not surprisingly, this term is unique to TA - lol

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22webmonstah%22

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-18-2021 21:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

I am pretty sure IGK was going to fight me at some point. like an IRL fight.

To be fair, we weren't fair to him

Old Post Mar-18-2021 22:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Two unfairs = a fair? Affair?

Old Post Mar-19-2021 18:19  United States
lacksesepsotygh
;B

tiestor chops

Old Post Mar-24-2021 17:29  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lacksesepsotygh Click here to Send lacksesepsotygh a Private Message Visit lacksesepsotygh's homepage! Add lacksesepsotygh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by lacksesepsotygh
tiestor chops

OMG YASSS! I have to say, back in the day, the best Photoshop contests by far were the weekly contests on Fark.com. That place had some really skilled PS people. I don't even know if it's still a going concern. Even if it is, though, it can't be the same. Ah, the young Internet days.

Old Post Mar-24-2021 18:02  United States
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Fark.com

in my youth, a little girl came up to me on the side walk and said "fark fark you" and walked away

Old Post Mar-24-2021 18:10  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
in my youth, a little girl came up to me on the side walk and said "fark fark you" and walked away

Good thing you didn't take her up on it. She could have very well been a federal "honey pot". Like, literally, and stuff.

Old Post Mar-24-2021 18:22  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > This Place Was Wild
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDavid Guetta Played it!! [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Thierry - The Nation (Radio Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread