Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > JFC I'm 45 today! Discuss your midlife crisis and age-related problems, COR wh00r3s!
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Not gonna lie, I considered all kinds of suspect easy money schemes when I was paying down my student debt. Never considered farts in a jar though.

imagine what you could get for shit stained skivvies

Old Post Dec-21-2021 15:36  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Dude, I KNOW. Selling my underwear in various states was first on my list. Then it was foot pics. Lol.

Old Post Dec-21-2021 15:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
various states

Old Post Dec-21-2021 17:48  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

At 45 I thought I needed reading glasses, at 48 I know I need reading glasses. Luckily memory gets worse so I forget about it all the time.
As long my arms are long enough... No farting though.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Dec-24-2021 15:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i knew i needed glasses when i was 4, I'm 67 now and read braille

Old Post Dec-24-2021 19:18  Norfolk Island
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

You need to get some shark eyes installed.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Dec-24-2021 20:27  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I find my way with scent and sonar but biting random people isn’t always acceptable

Old Post Dec-24-2021 20:37  Norfolk Island
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Merry Christmas, fart-blossom

Old Post Dec-24-2021 21:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I'm thinking bifocals are not too far away, as bad as I hate to admit it. Well, the wife has finally been officially diagnosed as positive for COVID, no word on the variant, however. Nasty case of strep as well. She was never approved for any vaccine by her oncologist, so she is, unfortunately, toughing it out naturally. I just hope she doesn't get pneumonia. Her lungs are shot from the chemo and radiation. I got my third Moderna shot on 12/16, so I'm hoping that helps me avoid it altogether. Staying indoors and watching the world go by, slowly. Hope everyone has/had a good Christmas.

Old Post Dec-25-2021 16:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

I had a stroke. LOL

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Dec-28-2021 02:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I'm thinking bifocals are not too far away, as bad as I hate to admit it. Well, the wife has finally been officially diagnosed as positive for COVID, no word on the variant, however. Nasty case of strep as well. She was never approved for any vaccine by her oncologist, so she is, unfortunately, toughing it out naturally. I just hope she doesn't get pneumonia. Her lungs are shot from the chemo and radiation. I got my third Moderna shot on 12/16, so I'm hoping that helps me avoid it altogether. Staying indoors and watching the world go by, slowly. Hope everyone has/had a good Christmas.

That sucks. Hope she recovers! We are locking ourselves down again and not venturing out. Seems like a lot more people are picking it up now.

Old Post Dec-28-2021 03:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
I had a stroke. LOL

A guy was flashing nuns as they were exiting a convent in New York City. A group of three nuns were exiting around noon one day, and the flasher jumped in front of them, opening his trench coat as he landed. The first nun had a stroke. The second nun had a stroke. The third nun didn't touch him at all.

Old Post Dec-28-2021 12:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > JFC I'm 45 today! Discuss your midlife crisis and age-related problems, COR wh00r3s!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRemix of Tilt Headstrong needed for ID [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLeama - "Requiem For A Dream" (Leama's Dream Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread