Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 262: we late
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Friday 262: we late

Friday 262, but on a Saturday! Fuck 'em and feed 'em fish heads! Someone either come to TN and mow my 2 acres of hell, or ship me some Percocet so I can do it.

Old Post May-02-2020 16:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Hillbilly heroin checks out.

Old Post May-02-2020 17:00  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Not as nice as it was supposed to be today, so instead of going on a nice long family bike ride, we are holed up inside reading and playing "shopping at the market". I've also been doing some real shopping to redecorate our daughter's bedroom, mostly out of boredom.

Old Post May-02-2020 19:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Jenny, just close that fucking red pill thread, for the love of the gods.

Old Post May-02-2020 21:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Old Post May-02-2020 21:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

was going to reply hours ago, i forgot what i wanted to say, i fell asleep, i did nothing. i made a burger i am so fat

Old Post May-03-2020 00:07  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I've been home alone all weekend. Hopefully that ends tomorrow.

Have stayed on the decks pretty much the entire time aside from pausing for deliveroos.

Will do some batch cooking today so we're settled for food for the week. I'm thinking a chili and stir fry.

Exciting stuff. Might even go crazy and buy a shower curtain.

Old Post May-03-2020 07:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

My partner has been back at work since Friday, so it doesn't feel much like the weekend to me and I've been on my own all day for the first time in this lockdown, which has made things a lot more tedious.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-03-2020 09:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Absolutely fabulous weather here in TN this weekend. We're in one of our a rare, cool "extended spring" weather patterns. Usually by May, it's mid to upper 80s and very high humidity. Looking at the 10-day forecast, we have a few days next week with highs only in the 60s and lows in the 40s (F). I was going to hit up the cabin last night, but my younger one and her bf called at the last minute and asked to stay. They are bottle feeding a baby kitten, so there was no way I was staying down there and listening to that thing cry all night. I gotta drive down in a bit and verify they didn't get hammered on purple drank and burn the thing down.

Old Post May-03-2020 12:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Call me old school, but every time someone says "my partner", I get images of the 2 dudes in The Birdcage.

Old Post May-03-2020 16:09  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Call me old school, but every time someone says "my partner", I get images of the 2 dudes in The Birdcage.

Technically she's my "fiancée" but I feel like a complete wanker writing that, especially as it's been the case for almost two years now. "Girlfriend" obviously doesn't cut the mustard either.

I walked into the city centre this afternoon for the first time since lockdown began. Ghost town. Walking past all the shut pubs and bars hit me right in the gut. Fuck, I want to go for a pint with my mates.

I got to thinking the government should start deliberately infecting low risk people in batches to build up herd immunity. You lot: take two weeks off work. Make sure you've got everything you need - we'll deliver if necessary. Report in if things get bad. Anyone got any better suggestions?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-03-2020 16:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Technically she's my "fiancée" but I feel like a complete wanker writing that, especially as it's been the case for almost two years now. "Girlfriend" obviously doesn't cut the mustard either.

Yea, I use partner for the same reason.

If it wasn't for corona, she'd be wifey already. What's your holdup?

Hope my suit still fits right in September. I've been getting my buff on

Old Post May-03-2020 17:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 262: we late
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanyone knows this ? [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTankis & Savietto - Antea [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread