Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > ***TIESTO UPDATE*** (May 12, 2006)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjWoody
Chingon

quote:
Originally posted by philippe
Makes me wonder... Is there no similar club on the beach in SoCal (north of the border) where he could have played

I guess I will have to content myself with seeing him in San Diego, Hollywood, Hollywood, San Francisco, San Francisco, and Las Vegas

You can't miss Rosarito!!! That's gonna be his best show.... MARK MY WORDS!!!!

Old Post May-02-2006 02:43  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kimchi
Supreme tranceaddict

yo woody,

i just got my reservation at that hotel. cant beat that price. i just need to order my tickets now

Old Post May-02-2006 02:45  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for kimchi Click here to Send kimchi a Private Message Visit kimchi's homepage! Add kimchi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xtracktor
EDM Conservative

OH wow, that is one NICE club!!

Old Post May-02-2006 03:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Xtracktor Click here to Send Xtracktor a Private Message Add Xtracktor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kimchi
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post May-04-2006 01:09  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for kimchi Click here to Send kimchi a Private Message Visit kimchi's homepage! Add kimchi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tranan
tranceaddict in training

you guys know if there any tickets left on the 4 then B show?

Old Post May-05-2006 05:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranan Click here to Send Tranan a Private Message Add Tranan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kimchi
Supreme tranceaddict

when i went to the ticket master outlet they had them. the lady almost printed those my accident, so im guessing your still good to go buy them.

Old Post May-05-2006 05:55  South Korea
philippe
100% Pure Melodic Trance

quote:
Originally posted by Tranan

you guys know if there any tickets left on the 4 then B show?

Apparently not. According to Wantickets:

"The limited number of advance tickets for this event have sold, the remaining 500 tickets will be available at the door on the night of the event from 9pm on a first come, first serve basis."

Old Post May-05-2006 08:46  France
Click Here to See the Profile for philippe Click here to Send philippe a Private Message Visit philippe's homepage! Add philippe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
liverpoolken
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by philippe
Apparently not. According to Wantickets:

"The limited number of advance tickets for this event have sold, the remaining 500 tickets will be available at the door on the night of the event from 9pm on a first come, first serve basis."

gosh darn it, damn nabbit

Old Post May-05-2006 09:11  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for liverpoolken Click here to Send liverpoolken a Private Message Add liverpoolken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
liverpoolken
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Electrophile
I want to go to Maya.... The pictures you showed me a while ago were awesome Jesse!

just fyi one of the kanji in your killing spree is wrong

Old Post May-05-2006 09:13  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for liverpoolken Click here to Send liverpoolken a Private Message Add liverpoolken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

Literally my favorite event

Old Post Jul-05-2022 14:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RobertStern Click here to Send RobertStern a Private Message Add RobertStern to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Nice resurrection!

I remember going to see Tiesto in Tijuana around the same time. December 14, 2016.

Looks like the youtube videos I had posted 15+ years ago are still there.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...ijuana+mar46017

Old Post Jul-13-2022 20:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > ***TIESTO UPDATE*** (May 12, 2006)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacki need help to id this [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStunk Of Punk - Just With You [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread