Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The unvacinated invade food court in staten island
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LoveHate

The unvacinated invade food court in staten island

Old Post Sep-26-2021 12:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

It's always nice to watch a civilization reach its peak

Old Post Sep-26-2021 13:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Looks like we're well on our way, what with all the willful participants already on board. I guess when you're already used to putting shit in your body to enhance music, you'll have no problem beta-testing a leaky mRNA gene therapy shot.

National Geographic article from 2015 about Marek's Disease

"Leaky Vaccines Enhance Spread of Deadlier Chicken Viruses"

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...chicken-viruses

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Oct-01-2021 03:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Old Post Oct-01-2021 06:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Swamper TA has the best emoticons like ever but I wish there was a "facepalm" one

Old Post Oct-01-2021 07:00  Netherlands
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

WE GOT A LIVE ONE, FOLKS!!

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
Swamper TA has the best emoticons like ever but I wish there was a "facepalm" one

TA's greatest failure was never making the DJ Mikey-Mike sour-face an official emoticon.

(~)

Old Post Oct-01-2021 11:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Sykonee is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic

Looks like we're well on our way, what with all the willful participants already on board. I guess when you're already used to putting shit in your body to enhance music, you'll have no problem beta-testing a leaky mRNA gene therapy shot.

I'm confused. You think the vaccine is dangerous, but all the steps you're describing above are towards the unvaccinated. So who's getting mass murdered in this equation?

And also: in about five or ten years time when it becomes completely obvious that mass worldwide genocide hasn't actually happened, are you going to hold your hands up and go "I was completely wrong and I need to reevaulate all my thought processes that lead to such a daft conclusion", or are you just going to quietly move onto the next theory?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Oct-01-2021 12:23  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Firefox is somehow blocking the image Syntonic posted. Censorship or coincidence? You be the judge, Syntonic.

Old Post Oct-01-2021 15:30  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Bill burr said it best: why would the vaccinated be killed by the government, we’re the ones who listened to them. If anything the nut jobs will be exterminated

Old Post Oct-01-2021 16:45  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Demoted
hi!

Is this now considered a safe space to talk about the JQ?

Old Post Oct-01-2021 16:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Demoted Click here to Send Demoted a Private Message Add Demoted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Absolutely.

Old Post Oct-01-2021 18:36  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic

You’re the blackest guy I know.
You’re so Jewish it’s nuts bro.
You’re like an Armenian refugee.

Oh wait you’re hardcore white, probably hate those people and probably voted for the orange guy who said he’d try to get rid of them.

Old Post Oct-01-2021 20:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The unvacinated invade food court in staten island
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksandro russo unknown #2 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMojado feat. Mr. Sam - "Naranja" (Dimitri Andreas Vision Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread