Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Used the potty for the first time yesterday with great success! She's been conscious of her need to pee/poop for some time now, so a couple weeks ago I figured I'd put a potty in the bathroom for her to become familiar with. I let her watch me use the toilet often, tell her what I'm doing when I'm going, etc. It's not something we're pushing for aggressively at all, so that she did it pretty much all on her own (knowing she had to go, asking to do it on the potty) got us all pretty excited lol. She was super pumped!

She's very young still so I don't expect too much, but excited that she's comfortable with it at least!

One step closer to the end of diaper dependency!!

Old Post May-06-2019 12:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Aw, so sweet! Plus, how cute are daddy/daughter dates?!

my favorites are daddy/daughter doughnut days

Old Post May-06-2019 12:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Yum!

Old Post May-06-2019 13:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

end diaper dependency??? no wai! That's awesome.

Ours likes to go in the bathroom when we poop poop or pee pee and always has to wash her hands after. But she lies when she poop poops to try and play longer without a diaper change!

Old Post May-06-2019 13:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Bahaha, you won't be near the end of diaper dependency for some time with #2 (no pun intended) on the way!

Old Post May-06-2019 13:54 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Uh oh, wife's water broke this morning and we are getting the epidural in a few mins. Kid #2 decided to get out a little early.

Old Post May-15-2019 17:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Exciting! Wishing you guys a safe, speedy delivery!

Old Post May-15-2019 19:32 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Ya that went quick. Just two rounds of pushes and he was out. 10 mins max. Second one is much easier. So far so good.

Old Post May-16-2019 00:44  United States
Silky Johnson

Wooo congrats!!

Old Post May-16-2019 01:17 
Zewad
This is my custom status.

Congrats! I already said it on FB, but it's real now because I'm saying it on TA.

Old Post May-21-2019 14:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zewad Click here to Send Zewad a Private Message Add Zewad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I think 2 year molars are on the move. First thing out of her mouth this morning after waking up was "medicine" followed by "mouth" lol.

Old Post May-28-2019 16:06 
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Joined some friends and took our little family to the Los Angeles Museum of Science and History. Had a lot of fun. Just kind of let her run around play with all the science stuff. Ended the day with some ice cream and running around the park.

Play dates are key. I feel bad that we don't have enough friends with kids her age. There are the kids from school but we haven't really had the chance to meet the other parents though. We're one and done parents but I realize how important having siblings for your kid can be. Maybe if we win that lottery though

Old Post May-28-2019 19:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackClub Robbers - White Stripes [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMauro Picotto - "Pulsar" (Megamind Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread