Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

I feel ya, and totally get it. All that alone time is amazing the first few months. We've taken her to the aquarium and some parks etc when she was <6months. But now that is is getting closer to 11 months she is totally enjoying those activities a lot more.

This trip was for family, so seeing her cousin play with her makes it worth it to us. But yea, if it was just me and her, flying wouldn't be planned for a while!

Old Post Oct-04-2018 15:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

A lot of the guilt was definitely due to the influence of my sister, who was always saying "You NEED to do this" and "You NEED to do that" etc. I am, and always have been, perfectly content not doing much of anything. The minute I stopped feeling like I had to justify my choices to her, I was able to enjoy just hanging out doing "nothing" with the baby all day, again recognizing this is time we will never get back. Approaching 14 months and now it definitely doesn't seem like enough!

Old Post Oct-04-2018 15:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

eww kids

you guys have kids now???!

Old Post Oct-06-2018 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

but seriously congrats to all the new mothers and fathers on this thread

shit some of you guys we go way back in the annals of TA. Now here you are being adults and stuff. Kudos and hope your little monsters will one day end up on TA and find your old posts.

Old Post Oct-06-2018 04:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol, I do think about that but ultimately I'm not concerned. I WANT my kid to know about my mistakes, shameful and/or embarassing behaviour, etc. Getting to know your parents as real people and not the idealized, childish version of who you think they are is a huge part of growing up. I would hope that my kid already has fairly good idea of that by the time she may stumble upon TA.

Old Post Oct-06-2018 13:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

I've already blocked this site. She can check out my Myspace page.

Old Post Oct-07-2018 21:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Old Post Oct-08-2018 00:03 
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

To you new parents out there. What is your opinion on spanking. I've done it a few times and I hate it. BUT it works. I just feel like shit after it though. My good buddy (who doesn't spank) has told me that he doesn't spank because he learned that "it was his parents own frustrations in communicating with me" that led to the spanking.

Old Post Oct-08-2018 17:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Oh yeah? How often do you spank it?

Old Post Oct-08-2018 17:39 
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Oh yeah? How often do you spank it?

Hahaha! Not often enough.

Old Post Oct-08-2018 17:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

See, there's your problem. You're taking it out on your kid when you need to be taking it out on that meat.

Old Post Oct-08-2018 18:02 
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
See, there's your problem. You're taking it out on your kid when you need to be taking it out on that meat.

hahahahahaha! lesson learned!!

Old Post Oct-08-2018 18:28  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help me with this track! [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRalphie B vs. Airbase - "Massive Rise" (Bootleg Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread