Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2022 thread
Pages (27): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Lol yeah, she made up a little ditty too.

Skid marks, EVERY NIGHT!
EVERY NIGHT! EVERY NIGHT!
Skiddy skiddy skid marks
EVERY NIGHT! EVERY NIGHT!

Heysus, Mary and Yoseph, that's hilarious. Best to learn this shit at home, right?

Old Post Apr-22-2022 17:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

She might be my clone

Old Post Apr-22-2022 17:22  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Last night while getting our daughter ready for bed she said she had skid marks in her underwear because she farts so hard EVERY DAY.

I'm with you Lira! I'd be out there too, gorgeous!

lol, we started calling them the tootie toots. They had a stomach bug and every time they tooted their undies filled up.

Old Post Apr-22-2022 19:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Tomorrow is my half marathon. It's the big day, Jack! I'll let you all know how I fare.

Afterwards we are driving 11 hours to the beach. Can't wait to take some time to train and relax with my family.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-29-2022 13:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

had 4 hotdogs and made another 2ft long shit

Old Post Apr-29-2022 16:20  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

So the weirdest thing happened.

My wife phoned me as soon as I woke up to tell me my younger sister had just had a hemorrhagic stroke at the gym. From what I've gathered, these are as lethal as they can get, and to worsen the situation, the staff at the gym was really unprepared, as they phoned my parents without any sense of urgency saying she was "unwell" and just waiting it out... but my parents thought something was off because she didn't call them herself.

She's now stable in an ICU and everything, having her brain drained and whatnot, but not a single one of us understands why this happened. Except for the little corona fat she had gained, and which she was sweating out, she wasn't really at high risk. Oh, and in case an antivax is reading this, no, she's not vaccinated, and that's what really worries me about the whole thing if she gets the rona.

Old Post Apr-30-2022 06:02  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Damn Lira that's tough. I hope she pulls through. I also hope she gets the vaccine.

Not quite under. 1:30:19. I bonked at mile 9, maybe took it out a little too hard. My buddy pushed me through to the end. Tough race but I survived and I learned. I'll get em next time.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-30-2022 13:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Shit Lira, that's crazy. She's lucky she survived for sure. Hopefully that's a sign that she could make a really good recovery. It'll be a long road no doubt, I really hope for the best. 🤞🏼

Old Post May-01-2022 00:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira

My wife phoned me as soon as I woke up to tell me my younger sister had just had a hemorrhagic stroke at the gym. From what I've gathered, these are as lethal as they can get, and to worsen the situation, the staff at the gym was really unprepared, as they phoned my parents without any sense of urgency saying she was "unwell" and just waiting it out... but my parents thought something was off because she didn't call them herself.

She's now stable in an ICU and everything, having her brain drained and whatnot, but not a single one of us understands why this happened. Except for the little corona fat she had gained, and which she was sweating out, she wasn't really at high risk. Oh, and in case an antivax is reading this, no, she's not vaccinated, and that's what really worries me about the whole thing if she gets the rona.

all the best to your sister and family

Old Post May-01-2022 19:45  Norfolk Island
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Damn Lira that's tough. I hope she pulls through. I also hope she gets the vaccine.

Thanks, and me too (for both, really).
quote:
Shit Lira, that's crazy. She's lucky she survived for sure. Hopefully that's a sign that she could make a really good recovery. It'll be a long road no doubt, I really hope for the best. 🤞🏼

Thanks. And, yeah, we've just had our first "false start": she was supposed to come out of her induced coma yesterday, but got agitated, so hospital staff sedated her again.

Baby steps, I guess.
quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
all the best to your sister and family

Thank you!
quote:
Not quite under. 1:30:19. I bonked at mile 9, maybe took it out a little too hard. My buddy pushed me through to the end. Tough race but I survived and I learned. I'll get em next time.

That's the spirit. Next time when the other competitors get distracted, you show them the full-on Nick experience. Then bam! Got 'em!

Old Post May-02-2022 17:31  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

That is crazy and always a shock Lira. Hoping the best!

quote:

Ouch, but you can totally shave those seconds and more for the next one!

Getting so close to those minute marks reminds me of my 5 and 10k prs from 5 or so years ago. 18:02 and 38:03...although I knew I couldn't go any faster on those!

Old Post May-02-2022 17:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Lira

Damn Marcus, that's terrible I hope you're doing okay, and that she recovers quickly.

Old Post May-02-2022 21:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 2022 thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (27): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCould Someone help me id this ? thanks [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSilverblue - "Do You Know" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread