Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 263: Go **** Yourself
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Friday 263: Go **** Yourself

Oldie but a goodie!

Old Post May-08-2020 16:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Covid is actually working out nicely for me.

Bat soup forever.

Old Post May-08-2020 16:44  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Having a bed in my "home office" area is nice, but it's a struggle to stay awake and productive. Jay probably uses a bed for banging then Listerine, but I was never able to roll that way.

Old Post May-08-2020 16:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I was thinking more due to massive tax breaks, but that works too.

Old Post May-08-2020 17:07  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lol, forgot about that.

Whole lotta the same this weekend. Hopefully finish the books I'm reading at work. Have a pretty decent stack that I've been making my way through much more speedily because of lockdown.

Not like we had much spontaneity since becoming parents, but am missing it more than ever now that our options are even more limited.

Anybody been doing anything new, creative, or exciting in your free time, since the pandemic hit?

Old Post May-08-2020 17:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Covid is actually working out nicely for me.

My personal portfolio is up more than 400% this year, lol.

I miss bars and friends, though. Can't wait to again be politely offered a car home after I've finished my seventh martini on an empty stomach

Old Post May-08-2020 17:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Lol, forgot about that.

Anybody been doing anything new, creative, or exciting in your free time, since the pandemic hit?

LOL, sheeet no, girl. With my social anxiety and chronic, general depression I avoid anything "new". I stick with what is routine, predictable, and therefore "controllable".

Old Post May-08-2020 17:30  United States
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I created a Wikipedia account to edit some articles whose inaccuracy and poor grammar was annoying me

Old Post May-08-2020 17:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
LOL, sheeet no, girl. With my social anxiety and chronic, general depression I avoid anything "new". I stick with what is routine, predictable, and therefore "controllable".

Well shit. Thanks for nothing!

Have been doing tons of baking and trying new recipes actually. And as I reply to this I am reminded we have a fuck ton of weed clippings, from last year's plants we grew, that I need to make butter for baked goods!!

Old Post May-08-2020 17:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Also all my orders from various online shopping I've done the past few weeks are showing up today. I feel like I just hit the crack pipe!

Old Post May-08-2020 17:54 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

The wife bakes constantly. I've gotten her so many kitchen gadgets over the years, she could actually open a pro shop.

Old Post May-08-2020 17:57  United States
Silky Johnson

I didn't bake much before having a kid, simply because I enjoy sweet treats wayyy too much. But now it's such a joyful activity to do with a toddler. I just pawn most of what we make off onto my husband to take to work. Heheheheh.

Old Post May-08-2020 18:01 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 263: Go **** Yourself
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIs this Prodigy ? [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYves Deruyter - "To The Rhythm" (Signum Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread