Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sungod
tranceaddict

Rasta

I haven t had the chance to listen to the tune you are refering to, but listen to this one...if it s not...doesn t matter...it s a great tune

Niyaz - Dilruba (Junkie XL Remix)

Old Post May-20-2006 01:56  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Sungod Click here to Send Sungod a Private Message Add Sungod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

quote:
Originally posted by Sungod
I haven t had the chance to listen to the tune you are refering to, but listen to this one...if it s not...doesn t matter...it s a great tune

Niyaz - Dilruba (Junkie XL Remix)

Old Post May-20-2006 08:32  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Old Post May-20-2006 10:19  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IcyLogik
Senior tranceaddict

Incredible track!

Old Post May-30-2006 07:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for IcyLogik Click here to Send IcyLogik a Private Message Add IcyLogik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

Yeah , at the beginning i didn't like it but it has grown on me.
These vocals remind me of MoShic .

Old Post May-30-2006 08:28  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris harrington
Uncovered

Cant remember what the song sounds like but is this it "Mory Kante vs Panjabi MC - Dubyeke yeke" i just came across it in a mix and was reminded of this thread so i came here

Old Post Jun-06-2006 02:48  England
Click Here to See the Profile for chris harrington Click here to Send chris harrington a Private Message Add chris harrington to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
karmic-release
tranceaddict in training

BUMP!!!

Please ID this track, it's getting the few trance headz on this side of the world gawking! haha.. please ne1

Old Post Jun-25-2006 14:12  Kuwait
Click Here to See the Profile for karmic-release Click here to Send karmic-release a Private Message Add karmic-release to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris harrington
Uncovered

quote:
Originally posted by cjharri
Cant remember what the song sounds like but is this it "Mory Kante vs Panjabi MC - Dubyeke yeke" i just came across it in a mix and was reminded of this thread so i came here

has anyone checked 2 c if it is this one yet ?

Old Post Jun-25-2006 17:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for chris harrington Click here to Send chris harrington a Private Message Add chris harrington to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
karmic-release
tranceaddict in training

yah man, has no hints of yeke yeke anywhere....

Old Post Jun-26-2006 20:13  Kuwait
Click Here to See the Profile for karmic-release Click here to Send karmic-release a Private Message Add karmic-release to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChopSoy
tranceaddict in training

Have u guys giving up hopes or have u solved the mystery
we want to know too which song it is.

I can confirm that its Hindi

Old Post Jun-26-2006 20:39  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for ChopSoy Click here to Send ChopSoy a Private Message Add ChopSoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
karmic-release
tranceaddict in training

drawin blanks ... altho i do hint a moogwai feel, if anyone can confirm, but it soudns a bit too upbeat and uplifting to have a complete moogwai feel, i think we found out the vocal part.. jst not hte beat its running on.. i think its that mutiny song acapella .. chopped up ... then an unknown beat spun under .. :S ... its hard to find those background beats tho

Old Post Jun-26-2006 20:51  Kuwait
Cloud
housy

Someone has to ask Sasha or Cattaneo.

Old Post Jun-26-2006 21:01  Greece

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Sasha tune needs to be id'd...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this song please, played on "another day in the office" [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSquare - Nova [4 Strings Remix] [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread