Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What's your napster alias???
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

I know this may not be too relevant but it may be worthwhile..

mine is CanDyFlippAz, and no I'm not an "e-tard", btw if anyone knows a way of changing usernames please let me know..

Old Post Nov-01-2000 04:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MIthrandir
Senior tranceaddict

My alias is : Mithrandir2000 .. not quite creative but hey .. who cares? Cya

------------------
Mithrandir [ Trance is LIFE! ]
TGT Online

Old Post Nov-01-2000 04:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for MIthrandir Click here to Send MIthrandir a Private Message Visit MIthrandir's homepage! Add MIthrandir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Talking

I'm swamp3r - I thought it was fitting

To get rid of the current username you use in napster:

(You need to use regedit)
Start->Run->Regedit

Go to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NAPSTER

on the right side you'll see something that says "CurrentUser" -- right click that + click modify and make the entry blank

then on the left side further down, a sub-folder of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NAPSTER has your username in it -- left click on that folder and hit the delete key - get rid of it.

Exit out of regedit and now when you load up napster it should prompt you as a new user

Old Post Nov-01-2000 07:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kurve
Sentient Audio Collective

my Napster name is TranceCluber

Old Post Nov-01-2000 07:52  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Kurve Click here to Send Kurve a Private Message Visit Kurve's homepage! Add Kurve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
michiel
DJ RUSH

TimmyHilfiger

I know, but it was a friend's nick because mine didn't work n e more

later

Old Post Nov-01-2000 11:26  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for michiel Click here to Send michiel a Private Message Add michiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks Swamper!!! My new official alias in napster is Dj_Furee, apparently someone has DjFuree.. thats weird because I thought I made it up!!!

c ya peeps on napster

latez...

[This message has been edited by Dj Furee (edited 11-01-2000).]

Old Post Nov-01-2000 15:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shr00mz
Supreme tranceaddict

My napster name is shroomz_1. My school doesnt allow me to upload files on napster though

Old Post Nov-01-2000 21:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for shr00mz Click here to Send shr00mz a Private Message Add shr00mz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

I heard that napster is gonna be sold so soon we will have no napster or have to pay!! I wouldn't mind paying the artists but the friggin record companies dont deserve anything!!!

Old Post Nov-02-2000 15:09  Canada
laaama
tranceaddict in training

you windows users just don't have freedom. i don't care if napster is sold, because i'm not using the official napster client, and thereby i can freely choose the servers i want. and didn't the official napster client have ads? =P

btw, to change your username in gnapster ( http://jasta.gotlinux.org/programs.html ), select preferences -> username, and check "new user" =)

Old Post Nov-05-2000 01:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for laaama Click here to Send laaama a Private Message Add laaama to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
laaama
tranceaddict in training

"software is like sex, it's better when it's free" -Linus Torvalds

here are a few screenshots i took some time ago of tranceaddit.com viewed with free browsers: http://www.sci.fi/~raade/tmp/screens/

.. offtopic, i know

Old Post Nov-05-2000 01:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for laaama Click here to Send laaama a Private Message Add laaama to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rockster77
Droog

i'm a windows user. i can also choose to connect to whatever server i wish. i've got "napigator."

quote:
Originally posted by laaama:
you windows users just don't have freedom. i don't care if napster is sold, because i'm not using the official napster client, and thereby i can freely choose the servers i want. and didn't the official napster client have ads? =P

btw, to change your username in gnapster ( http://jasta.gotlinux.org/programs.html ), select preferences -> username, and check "new user" =)

Old Post Nov-05-2000 01:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rockster77 Click here to Send rockster77 a Private Message Visit rockster77's homepage! Add rockster77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rockster77
Droog

oh yeah...my napster alias is rockster77...and by the way, does anyone know what the deal is with napster. i read in the paper that they signed a contract with some record label and are now going to introduce a service charge.

[This message has been edited by rockster77 (edited 11-04-2000).]

Old Post Nov-05-2000 01:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rockster77 Click here to Send rockster77 a Private Message Visit rockster77's homepage! Add rockster77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What's your napster alias???
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this trance song with distinct melody [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeverdogs - "Moltobeat" (presslaboys remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread