Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
staying home this weekend. What's up bro? You going to Sasha or what? How about Secret Project?

What up??? I don't have tickets yet but maybe last minute.

I enjoyed Lee Burridge event in DTLA. I like the older hippie Burning Man crowd. Music was more chill "playa tech"

Guess its better to party with a similar aged crowd vs. a bunch of young kandi ravers.

Old Post Aug-20-2019 21:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
What up??? I don't have tickets yet but maybe last minute.

I enjoyed Lee Burridge event in DTLA. I like the older hippie Burning Man crowd. Music was more chill "playa tech"

Guess its better to party with a similar aged crowd vs. a bunch of young kandi ravers.

I'm in the same boat yo! Which is kind of my concerns about going to Secret Project. i know the crowd will be a little younger but hopefully mature. Sasha should bring out a bit of an older crowd. I hope

Old Post Aug-21-2019 16:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

I saw an article about Secret Project in the LATimes and heard about it on KCRW on same day last week so I think the ship has sailed and they are going to be way more mainstream crowd.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.la...hno%3f_amp=true

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal

I'm in the same boat yo! Which is kind of my concerns about going to Secret Project. i know the crowd will be a little younger but hopefully mature. Sasha should bring out a bit of an older crowd. I hope

Old Post Aug-21-2019 18:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by neogaia
I saw an article about Secret Project in the LATimes and heard about it on KCRW on same day last week so I think the ship has sailed and they are going to be way more mainstream crowd.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.la...hno%3f_amp=true

ya see. that's what I felt last year when I attended. It was all the Kandi Kids in black. Like... if you excluded their clothing, it'd be a little EDC with techno. Not as many "adults" as I would see at a normal "underground" musical event.

Old Post Aug-21-2019 20:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rp1
tranceaddict in training

Digweed Oct 5th at Exchange. Will go to Sasha as well but LA needs the duo to finally do a show together here!

Old Post Aug-28-2019 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rp1 Click here to Send Rp1 a Private Message Add Rp1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Rp1
Digweed Oct 5th at Exchange. Will go to Sasha as well but LA needs the duo to finally do a show together here!

That's what I'm talkin about!

Old Post Aug-28-2019 13:05  United States
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Went to Deadmau5 last Wednesday at Hollywood Palladium.

Rufus du Sol at LA Historic Park this Saturday!

Might do EDC Orlando early November. Crazy how EDC Vegas 2020 and Camp EDC is already completely sold out.

Old Post Sep-30-2019 21:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rp1
tranceaddict in training

Dixon & Adriatique Secret Project afterparty will be very good.

Old Post Oct-02-2019 20:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rp1 Click here to Send Rp1 a Private Message Add Rp1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

Hate to rub it in but cityfox NYE party has both Sasha and digweed and ame b2b Dixon with a bunch of other djs (Bodzin, hot since 82, Jamie Jones, andhim)

Last edited by nima86 on Oct-04-2019 at 17:30

Old Post Oct-04-2019 17:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by nima86
Hate to rub it in but cityfox NYE party has both Sasha and digweed and ame b2b Dixon with a bunch of other djs (Bodzin, hot since 82, Jamie Jones, andhim)

just saw that lineup. WOWWWWW!!! Holy Fucking Shit!

Old Post Oct-04-2019 18:15  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Went to Deadmau5 last Wednesday at Hollywood Palladium.

Rufus du Sol at LA Historic Park this Saturday!

Might do EDC Orlando early November. Crazy how EDC Vegas 2020 and Camp EDC is already completely sold out.

we were going to go to the Rufus/Bob Moses show but ended up selling our tickets. We're trying to go to that Dixon After party at Exchange instead

Old Post Oct-04-2019 20:56  United States
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

Next show I've got tickets for is Carl Cox @ Grand Park! It already sold out with almost 2 weeks to go.

Reviews:

I've been going out a lot more lately than I have last few years. What do you do when a long term relationship ends? After you get off your couch, you party party party!

I went to Deep House brunch this Sunday & it was a lot of fun! I went last month hoping to see Charles Feelgood but I missed him as he didn't play the prime sunset slot! Anyhow so I decided I would be back this month as the vibe is great & it is an amazing view from up there. Friend I went with said it reminded him of partying in Miami. Who doesn't love a good raging dayparty with lots of dancing?

Wednesday I went to Clinic and saw Davi play. I just kinda showed up knowing Clinic would be a good time and was impressed with the new venue, Sayer's club, how many people were there, and how good Davi's set was. The venue is much better than Station1640/Couture was. Much better vibe there in part because of better layout.

Two weeks ago I saw Tycho at the Wiltern and that was dope. Tycho's live set was great and it was my first time at the Wiltern. More of a mature crowd. Ran into Chris Soltis at Tycho & Clinic.

I saw Hernan Cattaneo at Avalon in December. It was fun but I didn't bump into a single person I knew and I thought oh welcome to my 30s! A dude dancing near me had seen me yawning & not dancing at like midnight and asked me if I was not having a good time and I told him that the opener was being too slow for midnight and I started dancing as soon as Cattaneo kicked things off.

I also went to see Sasha at Academy in October and that was cool. I knew Sasha still has it because even though I didn't recognize any of the music he played, he still kept me dancing!

It's been a good start to the year and I look forward to lots more dancing!

Old Post Feb-19-2020 07:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > What are some of the next parties everyone is checking out?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackclassic bouncy progressive track THEE-O '98 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJimmy Goldschmitz - "Horizon" (Jimmy Goldschmitz Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread