Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 305 - Really?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Friday 305 - Really?

I had to be the one to make it? Really? Lazy bastards.

Anyways:

Old Post Mar-12-2021 19:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

every time i have something i want to post i end up forgetting what i was thinking of

Old Post Mar-12-2021 20:35  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

That bird (or whatever that is) should get that growth checked out. Paging Stu, the resident bird man. WTF is going on here?

Old Post Mar-12-2021 21:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I've been enjoying the YouTube channel Fall of Civilizations:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT...Ke_JDMivpKgVXew

It's reminiscent of what The History Channel was before it went the route of post-music video MTV/reality television.

Old Post Mar-13-2021 00:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Did they already reveal why Western Society Is Collapsing? I think it's either because of fluoride (which they put in the doggone wudder up here), lead (like the Romans did of course), some kinds of fancy small plastics (which done messed up my sister's hormoans I tell you), or... Boner Brake. I swear they put Boner Brake on everything in the military here, and the kids ain't alright anymore after having too much of that.

Old Post Mar-13-2021 01:40  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Based on the civilization featured/in question, it ranges from a shit ton (metric, of course) of reasons to "we just don't fucking know".

Old Post Mar-13-2021 01:41  United States
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

I find the speculation about microplastics being one big reason behind falling semen levels intriguing. It's got a similar kind of feel to it as the myth about lead and the Romans, but I feel this theory is correct.

Old Post Mar-13-2021 01:47  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

The plastic's making our doggone balls shrink.

Old Post Mar-13-2021 01:48  Finland
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

As I shark, I agree. I injest so much plastic either in the water or when I’m eating road kill. My chance of offspring are lower now than when I was on a Mountain Dew diet

Old Post Mar-13-2021 05:17  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Mar-13-2021 10:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

This thread has convinced me to replace my balls with an ink sac

Old Post Mar-13-2021 11:20  Norfolk Island
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
This thread has convinced me to replace my balls with an ink sac

Don't do it. You will no longer be considered a shark, but rather a squid. Squid benefits, relative to shark benefits, are worth fuck all. Also, it won't matter that you still identify as a shark. Just say no, my friend.

Old Post Mar-13-2021 14:04  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 305 - Really?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed id plz !! [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackConnection - "Portamento" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread